If this is INDEED the future.....count me in.

PKorf

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
0-10
If this is INDEED the future.....count me in.

I mean, my ball occasionally lands in some not so friendly terrain so not sure I would have the balance to stay kn that board on anything other than smooth ground

No thanks, I’d crash.

One Wheel!! Fried Eggs Golf did a pretty excellent music video about one.

Yea, I would have to pass. No shot of making down the first fairway before I crash.

I like the Finn scooters better... I cannot imagine taking some of the hilly courses on that thing. Neat design for flat country style layouts.

I'd Onewheel just about anywhere other than a golf course. The proper carry accessory for something like that might be a small pack, not a golf bag.

One of our local courses has the GolfBoards, but I'm thinking I'd pass on that Onewheel. That looks like an accident waiting to happen!

I’d give it a try, but I never did the skateboard thing. Lol could be a short trip!

Not a single chance I would finish the round with the same amount of unbroken bones as when I started!

I'd like to ride one, looks like a blast. Just not with my expensive golf clubs over my shoulder.

I'd like to mess around on one with a beer in my hand at little Jimmy's birthday party, probably get bored quickly though.

But I have no interest in golfing with any of these scooters, too much trouble to babysit the contraption, and I like the peace and exercise while walking.

Not a single chance I would finish the round with the same amount of unbroken bones as when I started!

But, they would fit right in in Scotland! You could easily ride one of those over the links in gale force winds. :ROFLMAO:

No way would I try that but there are a few that I would

My doctor would LOVE how much she would make off of me if I owned/used one of these.

Hammy's skull just made a cracking noise in anticipation of meeting the pole of the ball washer.

But, they would fit right in in Scotland! You could easily ride one of those over the links in gale force winds. :ROFLMAO:
Oh aye, not a problem at all :LOL: If I'm not bogged down in some mud somewhere, would have to make sure my jacket didn't ride up like a sail otherwise I'd be out to see in seconds flat :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

That is pretty cool. I would definitely try it. Doesn't leave a lot of room for beverages though.

Back