If you changed your forum name?

I think my post have been the subject of many jokes. I don't think I could hide behind another forum name.

Dayuuuuuummmmmmmm! You got all ya spelling right! :bulgy-eyes:

I'd like to think so.. A couple humours of favourites and I'd be all set... Plus my avatar wouldn't change. I've actually been pondering a name change -- Funny this topic should come up!

Noooo you are Canadan

I'd like to think so.. A couple humours of favourites and I'd be all set... Plus my avatar wouldn't change. I've actually been pondering a name change -- Funny this topic should come up!

Danpotle or Chipodan?
#RichardSelfie?

I actually really like that somehow, our personalities can come through via text, in a lot of cases. I know that tone is sometimes hard to decipher, but we are not all robots. That's rather fun.

I actually really like that somehow, our personalities can come through via text, in a lot of cases. I know that tone is sometimes hard to decipher, but we are not all robots. That's rather fun.

It's easier when you see a large sample of one person's posts. There are a lot of times where I know exactly how someone is saying something or their intentions because I've seen a lot of what they have to say, where it could have come off in the wrong light otherwise.

Danpotle or Chipodan?
#RichardSelfie?

haha, I don't think either of those would be an ideal identity to reflect me. And as much as I enjoy Chipotle, since moving I hardly ever eat it.

Can't touch the second one. Maybe YOU need a name change.

I have no idea if others would recognize me. There are a small number I would recognize.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone who hangs out in the pondering thread would most likely be able to spot me.

It's easier when you see a large sample of one person's posts. There are a lot of times where I know exactly how someone is saying something or their intentions because I've seen a lot of what they have to say, where it could have come off in the wrong light otherwise.
It does also help having met and know somebody personally. not that it is required for THP enjoyment. But one thing that is awfully spectacular, a lot if thpers have met other thpers, even on an international level. That's special

If they stayed out of the NBA thread, then I would say not at all.

I doubt a single person would notice

By my normal posts, probably not...first post-event recap thread would give me away though #Novels

It does also help having met and know somebody personally. not that it is required for THP enjoyment. But one thing that is awfully spectacular, a lot if thpers have met other thpers, even on an international level. That's special
I was going to say this as well. You can read every post from somebody for a year and still not truly get thst person until you meet and spend some time with them at an event.

To OG's question, I'm don't think there are many things that I post that make me stand out for the better or worst. So probably not.

All it would take from OG us the first reference to the woodshed or the 6 emoticons in a row to give away. Ha

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

There's certain people i feel like i could tell immediately lol

I'd like to think I'd fly under the radar, but my sarcasm, bacon references, or self-deprecation would call me out

Probably, cause I would slip up somewhere with a "Jordan rules" or "Texas is best" and would be exposed immediately.

Probably, cause I would slip up somewhere with a "Jordan rules" or "Texas is best" and would be exposed immediately.

Didn't you have a Jersey at the beginning of your forum name once?

All the damn "u" in inappropriate places would give you away lol

Like... Canadancan?

Ok here is one. Name this person :

I would love love love another SeeMore putter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back