If you changed your forum name?

Start a new "Who am I?" thread OG. Post how others would and see if we can guess them. Then give out a multiple emoji post as a reward!
Or take an old post of someone's and see if people can guess who said it.

probably not me, but for some they stick out or the WITB would give them away. I'd assume peeps would changed their avatar too so as not to obvious.

hahaha probably not. debating dropping the Canadan label altogether. I don't think it speaks to who I am as much as it used to.

Ameridan? Doesn't have the same ring to it.

Or you could just go full on like the cart guy at Caledonia and change your name to "Canadian"

Ameridan? Doesn't have the same ring to it.

Or you could just go full on like the cart guy at Caledonia and change your name to "Canadian"

hahaha. Still one of my favourite autocorrects.

HighDrawDan

I'm pretty sure I could be spotted in the sports forums, probably not anywhere else. There aren't too many lightning, rays and Auburn fans around here.

Probably they could, if they saw that I still signed everything with "Rock."

~Rock

I'm pretty sure I could be spotted in the sports forums, probably not anywhere else. There aren't too many lightning, rays and Auburn fans around here.

It'd be easy to pick you out in the NHL thread haha.

Your first post about the Royals would give you away, Wake, hehehe.

Probably they could, if they saw that I still signed everything with "Rock."

~Rock

You're not the only one.

~Rock

Your first post about the Royals would give you away, Wake, hehehe.
Haha, I think I've been pegged as a Royals hater. I really kinda like them, especially now with Zobrist. I just thought the all star voting was hilarious.

No doubt, very few are as socially inept on a forum as me.

Yes, no doubt that everyone would know it's me.

The tags help. :angel:

I think by avatar people could figure it out. By my posting, I have no clue. :shrug:

Probably not.
My posts don't make much of a splash, they would get lumped with other posts. And I don't think my avatar would be anything other than funny.
So, no.

All my is edit's, I am sure people would know it's me. Darn auto correct

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

A few might recognize its me but many i doubt it.

If ya posted in the hole by hole thread, your name might be MillerTime

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't mind changing me name. Its been my universal fourm name since ive been 14 going on skateboarding forums. Maybe time for something more grown up. I'd change it to CygnusX-1.

People wouldn't notice either way.

Back