If you changed your forum name?

Probably not. I haven't fully developed my online persona as of yet. As I meet more THPers and if my work schedule and personal life let me interact the way I would like then someday yes. I know I could pick out a few guys like blu, randy(dawgdaddy), OG, Jman, Michigan Slice, ATL(Seth) and a few others just by the way they post.

Flounder or blogger

and no .. Don't think anyone would know. I post sporadic and never have time to follow up most of the time to anyone that responds to what I post . I type and run , life is too busy for me now to even do an follow up

i post a lot at work and get my co workers involved. So many of my posts are group involved. We laugh and laugh at some of this stuff. Really helps pass the time

Last edited:
Um... Ok
Hopefully someone would figure it out by my avatar.

I don't think ppl would recognize me. I know I wouldn't recognize anyone's posts on here except JRod's

I do think my What's in the bag signature might give it away tho

I don't think ppl would recognize me. I know I wouldn't recognize anyone's posts on here except JRod's

I do think my What's in the bag signature might give it away tho

Haha I'm gonna pretend like this is a good thing even though I know better :angel:

If you changed your forum name?

Probably not from my posts but from your posts quoting mine. You're always saying how proud you are of me or how you're going to take me to the woodshed.

First egg burger pic and I'd be done.

I don't think anyone would recognize me by my posts.

I would say no

I could hide using BigDaddyDawg as my name for sure.

Haha I'm gonna pretend like this is a good thing even though I know better :angel:

It actually was. Ur always good for a short one line zinger that always pops out at me lol

I would say some people would be figured out quite quickly but i doubt anyone would guess me.

I would say some people would be figured out quite quickly but i doubt anyone would guess me.

Location, location, location.

I could hide using BigDaddyDawg as my name for sure.
We could easily recognize you. "Who's this new guy posting all in the Deal of the Day thread"

"oh, that's just DawgDaddy's new screen name"

Actually it dawned on me tonight that I did change my name ... so my answer is no ... I joined last year under a different name, but decided this year I was not all that happy with the old name, so I changed to my current Kensisland. I will not be changing again.

To be fair I only post probably about 200 times under the old name ... l

Back