If you changed your forum name?

Ole Gray

Mayor of the Woodshed
Reaction score
Handicap
Average
Say you decided to change your forum name. Do you think the members could recognize you by the manner in which you post? There are a few who I could spot instantly and then some who I would never guess who was posting a particular comment.

...yes...

Maybe?

Yep...

As Mikedean442 I think people would be able to connect the dots

I'm not sure if they would!

Maybe... I could def spot some people though.

Certain people I would be able to tell based on where there posts were located.

Some peoples tones are pretty distinct so those I would get too.

maybe, but only because i almost never capitalize letters. if i changed my forum name, it would be c.a.eleric because that punctuation would separate the name into the way i read it in my mind; it's not meant to be one word, but breaking up the letters in my full name. never was a problem until i actually met some thp'ers and i had to put my real name together with my forum name and i realized how other people were saying it. stupid me!

Definitely...I think the sweaty pant picture would give it away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have no idea. I use "..." A lot and improperly so maybe that'd tip them off.

I did it a couple times, but Hawk was always in there. I'd say if I took the Hawk out, some would figure it out eventually.

Does it make me boring if they couldn't? haha

Certain people I would be able to tell based on where there posts were located.

Some peoples tones are pretty distinct so those I would get too.

haha like in the rant thread? :D

No clue really, I'd guess not likely.

Say you decided to change your forum name. Do you think the members could recognize you by the manner in which you post? There are a few who I could spot instantly and then some who I would never guess who was posting a particular comment.

I'd like to think so.. A couple humours of favourites and I'd be all set... Plus my avatar wouldn't change. I've actually been pondering a name change -- Funny this topic should come up!

I think my post have been the subject of many jokes. I don't think I could hide behind another forum name.

I think my post have been the subject of many jokes. I don't think I could hide behind another forum name.

we'd just look to see who is typing gibberish

Back