If you could have anyones swing...

I saw a swing, during the President's Cup, by Hideki Matsuyama I thought was really impressive.... but for proven consistency, I choose Steve Stricker, without doubt. I also like his putting.

Steve Stricker. There's just not much that can go wrong. Well, except for that shank in the U.S. Open. I also really like John Senden, even though it takes a lot of timing to make it work. But Stricker's any day.

I'll take any of there swings, but if I had to pick I would say Rickie Fowler. He's about the same size of me so it would work good for me.

Charl Schwartzel's swing is amazing.

[video=youtube;afsXOym-S64]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afsXOym-S64[/video]

My new answer to this question is Tom Watson

I absolutely love his DVD.

But forget who's swing to have....how about those ladies they have? LOL. Them PGA guys sure seem to love the blondes. And hey, why not? LOL.

I have always liked Zach Johnson's simple swing.

There are a few but my #1 is Rory. It is just money!

I would take 125th in money!
Touche'

So I was looking at that list, and Parnevik is 264TH!? Only $49K? In 13 events, too. Wow. What happened to that guy?

Moe Norman's swing. I agree, not the most elegant of swings, but it has the accuracy I want. I have Natural Golf book, based on Moe's instinctive style. I wanted to start this year off with his swing, but was too afraid to try. It wasn't until 2 weeks before our THP Bridgestone Vegas Event, that I gave it a go on course. There's a lot of work to be done in getting it down pat. My last round was up & down with Moe's swing, then #17 & #18 holes were so deadly straight on my intended target. The sad thing about this is, our golf season is a few weeks from ending. One thing I intend to do is get a lot of range time in. Something I barely do.

P.S. Moe's altered grip position and grip thickness is also the reason why I put on JumboMax grips this season.

Couples, Kuchar or Stricker. They all have very smooth swings that seem to take no effort at all.

If you like 41st in money.

I'll take Canadan's

I would most definitely. Plus, it wasn't his swing that got him to that number.

Dustin Johnson's swing. It's just so unique and powerful.

Having been a fan of Greg Norman as a kid I would be quick to say Greg. However, since I have pondered on this question for a week or so now, I would have to say Payne Stewart. He had a fluid swing and generated a nice hip turn.

After watching the MC for the past few days that guy...Canadan's has a effortless swing!!!

Adam Scott's hands down

Back