If you could have anyones swing...

Luke Donald

I'm very happy with my own swing :thumb:

-JP

i like justin rose's swing..

but Els tempo and lag are awesome.

So many to choose from but maybe Harrington mixed with a little of Lefty's moxie especially short game. Then again how about Kenny Perry.

im going to have to say rickie fowler's set up (cuz thats what i do already pretty much) along with his swing speed and body movement combined with adam scotts near perfect plane to plane swing. i got to meet and watch rickie at the pro am at the transitions and watch him again on friday during the tournament. i dont think he hit one drive off line and they were all bombs. he just wasnt hitting his irons close for good looks at birdie

Hunter Mahan or Paul Casey, their tempo and finish are impeccable.

I think that during the period when he was in his top form, Steve Elkington had the sweetest swing ever.

Jamie Sadlowski

Villegas. I'm small in stature like him, but the torque and force he puts in his swing is amazing.

Tom Watson back in the day. Love how those old school guys just look like they are ripping into it.

John Senden.

Kind of an obscure pick, I know, but there's just something about his swing I really like. I wish he'd get himself on TV more often.

Villegas. I'm small in stature like him, but the torque and force he puts in his swing is amazing.

He looks like hes just crushing the ball every time and giving it everything hes got. Almost looks like hes gonna hurt himself with every swing.

id like villegas swing... or at least his yardage... ppl say i swing like camilo... maybe cuz it seems i swing outta my shoes

I remember I was at the driving range in Florida, and this guy had a swing identical like dead on to Tiger Woods. It was amazing He probably generated just as fast clubspeed as well.

I would like my very first golf coach's swing. His swing was the prettiest I have ever seen he made Freddie Couples look like an amateur.

I would like my very first golf coach's swing. His swing was the prettiest I have ever seen he made Freddie Couples look like an amateur.

You are correct. The best swing I have ever seen.

That must be one sweet swing.

I would also like Michelle Wie's swing. Those women have such great tempo it stuns me.

Whose iron swing is your favorite on PGA, Nationwide, and Champions tour?

Whose iron swing is your favorite on PGA, Nationwide, and Champions tour?

Hi guys,

From time to time, I watch several swing slow motions posted in Youtube or somewhere else.

I like Fred Couples' smoothest swing and his tempo.

Whose iron swing is your most favorite among present or past tour players?

Back