If You Could Live Anywhere, Where Would It Be?

Maui. Would need to ask for a raise though.

Barbados

I'm probably there right now. If I made a change, it would be in or near Boulder Colorado. That's become my core family's home, and where I would rest my hat if circumstances gave me the opportunity. Family trumps geography for me, but that's a darn good geography.

I don't feel like I've traveled anywhere near enough to justify a confident selection.

....which should be pretty obvious considering I've settled for Ohio

I would like san diegos weather somewhere but not in cali

For me, full time in Maui instead of 6 weeks. Unfortunately with 3 daughters on CONUS that isn't possible right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jamaica.

Somewhere in the Carolina's...the more rural the better and long as the golf in plentiful. I've wanted to move out of Massachusetts for past 10 years. Wife won't budge.

For me, full time in Maui instead of 6 weeks. Unfortunately with 3 daughters on CONUS that isn't possible right now.

6 weeks in maui aint too shabby

I was asked this a few weeks ago and couldn't come up with a good answer. I haven't visited many different areas so I don't have much to reference. If I was pushed it would probably be San Diego just for the weather or possibly Colorado, somewhere in the mountains where there are still nice courses to play.

San Fran Bay Area

If money and work were no issue, I would live around Terrugem, Portugal, on the same peninsula as Lisbon.

Since we'll have to get work in some capacity, I would like to end up someplace like Annapolis, Maryland, or Columbia, South Carolina. Rebecca would teach at the college, and I would telecommute or do IT work. I could see us doing that after I get out of the Army.

I think I'd choose San Diego or maybe a bit farther north like Palm Springs. If cost of living wasn't so much of an issue.

I think i already live in the best place. Maybe somewhere else in NZ but still in NZ.

Like others, San Diego is high on my list but I'll put Aruba as a close second

Naples area of Florida.

Having lived in many places, I would say that we really enjoyed the panhandle of FL the most. If I could work there and travel somewhat easily, we could be happy there.

JM

Santa Fe, NM. Then I'd hire somebody to roll me around after I ate my body weight in chile.

This one is a no brainer .. for me anyway .. Maui ..and no where else on earth would due .. after almost 60 years living in the northeast with cold and snow of winters .. i am over it .. we had been able to vacation in Maui a few times and talk about paradise .... Hawaii is it for sure

Definitely the most beautiful place I have ever been as well. Not sure about living there on a full time basis, but would definitely like to go back for several weeks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Honestly, Monterey.

Maui. Love it there. Fresh seafood, great golf, amazing weather, beautiful views. Yes please!

Back