If you could play a round with one THP Staffer...

I would say @MWard but he threatened to wedge my ankles! 😳

I've gotten a round with with all of them except for @MWard so I'd go with him to complete the collector's set.

Although I would love to play wiith any staff member, if I had to choose, it would be @ddec, The simple reason is that I would not have to travel to make that happen.

I'm saying @ddec for the same reasons. I am confident the three of us are going to get in atl least one round this year.

Hmmmmm... Tough question.
@jdtox at the Morgan Cup is my answer...

Let's see....

@JB if I want my putts per round to drop
@Jman if I want to just laugh the entire time
@Canadan if I want to feel inept at golf
@MWard if I want to hide my opponents clubs throughout the round
@jdtox if I want to reminisce about our awesome hotel party in Pittsburgh
@GolferGal if I want to ride around and drink some alcoholic deliciousness
Well, I was going to pick Canadan, since I've already called him out, but he's using the current pandemic to duck me. HOWEVER, after reading this post, I'm changing it to GolferGal because I like to ride around drinking alcoholic deliciousness. Possibly more than actually playing golf.

I'm not touching this one - I'll play with several in a few months.

And...

I will enjoy every moment :ROFLMAO:

I have played with a number of them, so I am going to leave those off (Sorry @Jman )

Mine would definitely be @Canadan we have talked for a long time both on THP and off, but have never met up. Hoping that changes soon
I am SOOOOO down for this.

Let's see....

@JB if I want my putts per round to drop
@Jman if I want to just laugh the entire time
@Canadan if I want to feel inept at golf
@MWard if I want to hide my opponents clubs throughout the round
@jdtox if I want to reminisce about our awesome hotel party in Pittsburgh
@GolferGal if I want to ride around and drink some alcoholic deliciousness
I thought it'd be me if I was pouring the rum?

@jdtox is #1 on my "If you could beat one THP staffer in a match?" list if anyone wants to start that thread.

I haven’t gotten to play with @Jman and I think we’d have a good time.

Any one of 'em would be fine by me :)

I have played two rounds with @JB so far, and he would be my pick for a third time just so he could see me with a third different pair of Jordan 11 golf shoes and the hilarity that would ensue.

I think @Canadan pledged to get a round in this year, but he has been busy rubbing elbows with Colt Ford and the like. Now that its summer, maybe we can make it happen.

I have to go with @ddec since we were supposed to last June. Stupid Covid.

He beat Finley... Just saying.
I used to be a formidable opponent back in the day. Now days I get treated like a punching bag, not quite 8 & 6 but still you get the picture :ROFLMAO:

Back