If you could play a round with one THP Staffer...

I got to meet JB at the 2018 Morgan Cup and I would love to spend 3-5 hours with him in a foursome I think would be a blast.
It won't be 5 hrs, I can assure you. If you blink, you might miss it.

Has to be Canadan. It's been almost a decade since we played a round.

Has to be Canadan. It's been almost a decade since we played a round.
Was the Atlanta Tour Van Stop the last time, or am I missing one?

If that was it, I remember it very well. Hitting that short par 4 from the tee is one of my all time memories on a course.

Every. Single. One. Of. Them.

Gotta say, reading through this thread made me smile a smile that I needed amidst all this exhaustion.

THP, you all rock.

Although is has been a while I have had the great pleasure of playing with @MWard , @Jman and @Canadan already. I have been on course and at dinner with @JB, @GolferGal and @ddec (though I actually haven't played any golf with them) so I would have to go with @jdtox so I could complete the imperson staff interaction.

If @Jman or @Canadan want to head over here to my part of the UK, I am sure I can find time to fit a round or two in :cool:

My first choice would be Jman, just because I could get to make a new friend on the course and maybe learn something but my REAL CHOICE would be GolferGal. We would be just having a great day playing, having a few libations. Sure we'd talk about golf and the Nashville food scene but betting she would be a blast talking football and taking/receiving a lot of smack-talk. Oh and kicking my ass by 20 strokes.

Any of them.

Though I have played a round with @Canadan recently and we need to make that happen again soon.

I will show no favoritism on this. It would be a blast to play with any of the staff.

I cant just pick one would love to meet them all someday!

Although not a current staffer (he is former), I'd go with @mikedean441 I'm pretty sure I could beat him and he knows how to plan a party.

~Rock

@jdtox because I have to stand with the Captain!

Come for the good times and early 00s punk rock, stay for the low scores. This time around I'll just caddy for Canadan and avoid stinking up the course with my filth.

It's a tie for me. Everyone I'm sure would be an absolute blast but I think it'd have to be @JB for the stories he could tell or @Jman because I figure as a coach he might be able to help me suck slightly less :LOL:

It's a tie for me. Everyone I'm sure would be an absolute blast but I think it'd have to be @JB for the stories he could tell or @Jman because I figure as a coach he might be able to help me suck slightly less :LOL:
Can I treat you like a freshman? :ROFLMAO:

@GolferGal of course! She's obviously a bada$$ so I have to choose her...and us girls in a man dominated sport need to stick together 😁

I would play with ANY of them again without a doubt! I would consider the group behind/in front of you playing in a THP event of past as sometimes it can look like one big group 😁.

Haven't had the opportunity to tee it up with GG though and I think jdtox is the only one that wasn't actually in the group as mentioned before.

Man I miss THP events!

Come for the good times and early 00s punk rock, stay for the low scores. This time around I'll just caddy for Canadan and avoid stinking up the course with my filth.
How about I caddie for you instead?

Can I treat you like a freshman? :ROFLMAO:
I suppose it depends, do you mentally break your freshmen before building them back up? If so, that might make for a lot of work in just one round :LOL:

I've thought about this for a couple days now... probably invested way too much time... And really can't say. To play with any of them would be a great time I think. Really - I'm just appreciative of how THP has given me an outlet or an avenue to distract me from all of the other current items going on in the world. So to all of the staffers - Thank you. It's very much appreciated.

GolferGal in a walk off. I think we'd talk about fun stuff and just enjoy the weather and the golf.

I would play with ANY of them again without a doubt! I would consider the group behind/in front of you playing in a THP event of past as sometimes it can look like one big group 😁.

Haven't had the opportunity to tee it up with GG though and I think jdtox is the only one that wasn't actually in the group as mentioned before.

Man I miss THP events!
DOUGS CALVES!

• Haha
Reactions: J4U
Back