If you had all the money and time in the world, how often would you golf?

Probably less than a dozen times a year. The shine went off the game for me when I fully understood how it all works. There is no mystery about the game for me anymore and I realised that it was the mystery and not knowing, that motivated me.

Depending on where I live and the course(s) I belo G to. But 3 times a week would be minimum. And if played 3X i would be at the range 1-2X a week.
I enjoy practice, beating balls and putting. I think it really helps my game.

I would play at a minimum of 5 days a week, 18 holes a day.

At least every other day! My daily routine would be gym then golf. Fishing sprinkled in every so often!

I'd play 3X a week, and then more on golf vacations ...travel around the Country at least once per quarter for golfing landmarks - all over USA, and then across the pond.

The ultimate answer is always 42.

At almost 63, my back usually dictates I play no more than 3X a week

I would be in the 5 days a week area. I love playing.

I would play 4-5 times a week assuming I could workout enough to get my body in condition to survive that. I played 72 holes between Thursday and Saturday (36 on Saturday) and I am pretty much a puddle today on Sunday. I would also do more water skiing and other physical activities.

I would take a few months off to go skiing during the winter though.

4-5 days a week would be perfect for me.

My goal would be 36 holes a day.

I retract my first answer. Many of the other responses got me thinking. Although I truly do love golf - especially now that it's golf season - I have many other hobbies I love as well. I would need to make time for fishing, hunting, and snowboarding. Not enough time in the day!

edit: I feel weird "quoting" myself, but here I am.

I would be in the 3-5 days a week category. I like to play a lot but also like to take some time off to let the body recover or forget about a bad round.

Anywhere from 2-5 rounds a week. Would absolutely practice a lot more since this would entail belonging to a nice club with excellent practice facilities and a decent poker game

Would probably be at the course daily (minus vacations) but might not play everyday depending what’s going on.

If I didn't have to worry about money, I'd golf about every day. Since I like living up here, I'd probably live in a different area and Snoqualmie Ridge would likely be my home course. Golf from mid-Feb thru mid-Nov. Travel to AZ to my condo for the winter.

My average would be 5 days a week and two of those days would include a replay. Also, I'd walk 95%+ of the rounds.

Realistically I don't think my back could handle more than 3 rounds per week but I'd sure as hell try.

4-5 rounds a week...18 a round if walking.

I'm retired and play 2-3 times per week depending on weather and arthritis. Nothing would change that.

At least 4 times a week. Golf trips once a month?

I would play 18 each morning before the course is crowded.

Exactly what I do when I go on vacation to the in-laws. My father-in-law plays every morning so when I’m there I get to go along for the ride.

He is retired, keeps his cart at the course and plays every day so it works out well.

Typically get to squeeze in another round during the day with my youngest son as well but usually just a 9 hole round in the afternoon or evening depending on whatever else may be going on.

I play 100+ as is so all year round adds 100. Mostly there would be more rounds at cool courses on trips.

Every single day.

Back