If You Had the Power

I really find it surprising so many are going with the team thing. There have been numerous teams over the years with four or more consecutive championships, both college and pro sports, but the modern golf grand slam has never been done, and even the original grand slam was only accomplished once, by Bobby Jones, and that was 90 years ago!

Anaheim Ducks with four straight Cups would be.....

You hold the power to either have your favorite golfer win all 4 majors this year, or for your favorite sports team to win 4 straight championships. Which do you choose?
My reply is simple and ya'll can crush me for it. GO BROWNS!!!

I had one of the times of my life with teh CAVS Championship.
If my Browns ever win.... we all can strap on some ice skates and skate all over Hades.

Nonetheless, I'm not holding my breath either

I'd like to see Matt Kuchar win the Grand Slam.

I’d rather see someone win a grand slam. I get tired of the dynasties in professional sports.

I really find it surprising so many are going with the team thing. There have been numerous teams over the years with four or more consecutive championships, both college and pro sports, but the modern golf grand slam has never been done, and even the original grand slam was only accomplished once, by Bobby Jones, and that was 90 years ago!
Agreed. I thought there would be a little more split considering the grand slam puts you in extremely rare air.

Team all day. The tough question for me would be which team though? Green Bay? Wisconsin in football? Wisconsin in basketball? Columbus Crew? Arsenal? Id probably go with Arsenal win the Premier League the next 4 years because that would mean they also have a great chance at winning the Champions League too. If youre good enough to win the PL, youve got a chance in the CL.

The Blues to bring the Stanley Cup home 3 more times.

I would say that the reason is most people have far more emotionally invested in their favorite team than they do their favorite golfer.

NYG win 4 super bowls to shut up all the Brady/Pat's fans

I’m going for the long shot haha. Tennessee volunteers winning championships baby!!

4 Team Championships...

Not necessarily my favorite player (Kevin Kisner would be fav) but Phil closing out his career with a grand slam or the Dodgers winning 4 straight world series (they already got cheated out of 3).... I'd give Phil the grand slam

Team definitely. Gives the Stillers ten, one for each finger and thumb. Of course, other teams in the AFC North would have to total twelve to get one for each digit.

You hold the power to either have your favorite golfer win all 4 majors this year, or for your favorite sports team to win 4 straight championships. Which do you choose?
Canucks with 4 Cups!?!?!? Yeah that's a no brainer.

Go Chiefs!

team by miles. CBJ win 4 straight stanley cups outta nowhere? That would be wild, and change the course of history for that team forever.

way to ruin a great thread with a horrible first response.

Tiger Woods - grand slam and hear the haters hate

I’ll take a Tiger grand slam. Having been through two remarkable Super Bowl runs for the Giants is a memory I’ll treasure forever. It wasn’t back to back, but idk how it can be topped for me.

Tiger winning 4 in a year would be amazing!!

Ever since the NFL Kneelgate catastrophe, I don’t really follow any sports teams. I would go Rickie with all 4 majors.

Team, team and then team again. I would take another Super Bowl for Eagles rather than seeing Phil win all four majors this year. Really root for Phil, but Eagles are Philadelphia.

St. Louis Cardinals 4 straight WS victories....yes please.

I want my favorite team to win 4 championships for sure! Picture with the Mavs first conference title in the Division 1 era.

Attachments

• AE507B79-984A-4022-89E1-B022E6CD64B6.jpeg
    AE507B79-984A-4022-89E1-B022E6CD64B6.jpeg
    83 KB · Views: 1
  • E9B7982C-F447-4851-B099-433104251857.jpeg
    E9B7982C-F447-4851-B099-433104251857.jpeg
    60.7 KB · Views: 1
Tiger Woods - grand slam and hear the haters hate
Not a hater, but Tiger is one golfer I wouldn't want to get the Grand Slam. The all Tiger all the time media is bad enough already, it would be intolerable if he were to even come close to a Slam.

Back