If You Had the Power

Nerdy

Revenge of the Nerds!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
OH weather
You hold the power to either have your favorite golfer win all 4 majors this year, or for your favorite sports team to win 4 straight championships. Which do you choose?

team by miles. CBJ win 4 straight stanley cups outta nowhere? That would be wild, and change the course of history for that team forever.

Good one. Lets have Tiger win the Grand Slam this year.

Carolina Panthers 4x Super Bowl Champs!

Teams over Golfer. Teams have been with me since I was a little kid and will continue for a lifetime. My favorite golfers will come and go.

Give me 4 straight BCS titles for Ole Miss.

Team. Give my browns 4 straight super bowls then we’ll go back to sucking the next 20-30 years

Team!

The Cardinals winning 4 Rings in a Row? Yes Please!

favorite sports team a billion times over.

Favorite sports team hands down. Plus, I think Spieth will win more majors before any of my hometown teams win another championship.

team by miles. CBJ win 4 straight stanley cups outta nowhere? That would be wild, and change the course of history for that team forever.
This is my dilemma. Rory with the grand slam or the CBJ. Both would be pretty sweet to see.

Titans for 4 Super Bowls hands down!

Are you kidding me.... Cleveland Browns winning Super Bowl 4x in a row? No Brainer!

Although Rickie finally getting his major and the media off his back would be nice too!

Honestly, if I could take a World Series for the Tribe and Super Bowl for the browns 1x in the next four years I would pick that! I would trade the 4x for 1 each

This is my dilemma. Rory with the grand slam or the CBJ. Both would be pretty sweet to see.
I love Rory, but I don't think him winning a grand slam in a year changes his history much forever. He's been #1 in the world and won 4 majors already. As insane as it would be, in the end people will look back on him being a very good golfer anyway. Unless you're the GOAT, no golfer is going to reach crazy status. Teams though, especially a struggling or middle of the road team, it would take you to powerhouse level.

Considering all I watch is golf I will take JT bringing home the Grand Slam.

If I personally knew a professional golfer I might choose that but I would much rather take four college football National Championships for my Red Raiders. It would be much more personal and fun for me and many friends. Add that to good baseball and basketball programs (golf too) and it would be year round excitement.

Go for the Grand Slam! The team thing gets stretch out over four years, and by year four the anticipation and excitement would be waning. The Grand Slam on the other hand, going into the final Major the excitement, anticipation, and pressure would be through the roof!

Let’s go with Tiger. Not into a sports team that I care enough about.

Tiger winning the grand slam I dont have to worry much about my Chiefs!!!!

Team. Four straight National Championships for Michigan in Football! Added bonus would be that it would mean at least 3 wins, if not 4, over the Buckeyes!

Team. I'll take the Red Sox winning 4 straight World Series.

4 National Championships for my Dawgs and it isn't even a hard decision.

Four straight Super Bowl wins for the Bengals!!! It is fantasy.......right!!!!

Saints win 4 Superbowls. (i need the money)

Back