If you were a professional, which tournament is your must win and why?

OITW

Reaction score
Pick one of the following tournaments, which one is your must win and why?

The Master's
The US Open
The Open Championship
PGA Championship
The Ryder Cup
The President's Cup
Golf Olympic Gold Medal
Fedex Cup

Mine would be The Master's, Green jacket, lifetime exemption, champions dinner, champions locker room. Awesome.

Last edited:
It's not on your list but for me I'd love to win Olympic Gold in Golf to put Canada on the world golfing map.

US open for me, it just seems like the greatest mental endurance test in the game of golf

I would love to be a major champion, but I think it'd be tough to beat being a Ryder Cup Champion.

Write in: FedEx Championship. I'll take the paycheck all day.

U.S. Open. National championship.

For me it would the The Open Championship simply because its played on the toughest courses in the nastiest weather in the birthplace of golf. To win The Open Championship at St Andrews in rain and 30 mph wind would be very special and would mean more to me than any of the other majors or the Ryder/Presidents Cup.

For me it would the The Open Championship simply because its played on the toughest courses in the nastiest weather in the birthplace of golf. To win The Open Championship at St Andrews in rain and 30 mph wind would be very special and would mean more to me than any of the other majors or the Ryder/Presidents Cup.

This, howling wind and rain, links golf, yes.

Masters. For the glory.

FedEx Championship for the money.

Pebble Beach Pro Am and the Bob Hope..

i have always loved those 2 ...the courses they play, and the all around atmosphere,

great golf..and just fun tourneys...stinks they play them so early in the year. I missed both...

would love to buy cd copy of anyone has it available from dvr

It's not on your list but for me I'd love to win Olympic Gold in Golf to put Canada on the world golfing map.

Sounds aboot right to me.

The Masters hands down. Life time membership, green jacket and the most beautiful piece of property I've set foot on

The U.S open. To me its still the premier event. Open to anyone, and has always been my favorite.

FedEx championship is hard to say no to.

US Open would be my must win. National stage and you know they set those courses up to be TOUGH. Talk about having your game in tip top shape.

Being from GA, it would be treason for me not to say The Masters. The absolute most beautiful course I've ever seen in person. The tradition, the jacket. Walking around that place you just know how special it is.

Man I can't wait for April.

The Master's by far..... Any of them would be great but all of the things that come with a Masters victory will last a lifetime

Ryder Cup. Without a doubt. Representing Europe, a true team event and having o say you're a Ryder Cup champion...I think the Open and the Masters come as close second for me...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only one, it would have to be the US Open. I could live without winning Augusta as long as I got to play Augusta!

US Open. It's the major I like best.

The Masters - green jacket, lifetime member, Champions dinner, you can play in the tournament until you can't play no more, immortality!

The Masters, Ryder Cup is a close 2nd.

The history and prestige of both of those is amazing, and I love the idea of the team concept for the Ryder cup, but the lifetime membership at Augusta wins out.

The Masters because you have a lifetime exemption & that is a course not many can play.....close 2nd is US Open.

Masters is my must win. Lifetime invite to Augusta National? Sign me up.

Back