If you were stuck in a room....

Too many movies to choose. You know what was on TV Last night? Hunt for Red October. I completly Forgot how much I loved that movie back in the day. Wouldn't be my choice for a 24 hour marathon, but I wouldn't complain though if it's all I had.

Edit: Also, I had forgotton Alec Baldwin used to be skinny.

Shawshank Redemption.

Only movie I have to stop and watch any time I see it on, no matter how long its been on already. Love that movie.

"Those were rough times for Andy"

An oldie but a goodie: Ben Hur.

You may only be able to watch Ben Hur twice in 24 hours. How long is that?! Good movie though

"Back to the future" i've seen it too many times to count and, luv it everytime. Marty - "Wait a minute doc, are you saying my MOM has the hots for me ????? thats heavy" LOL.

I luv "Friday" and, "Tin-Cup" too, back when i just got outta hi school and, got my first place when i was starting college i didnt have any cable, sattelite, rabbit ears or nothing. All i had was those 2 movies, a T.V. and a vcr so, i watched them over and over but, never got tired of 'em.

Smokey - "I'm gonna get you hi today man, its friday ... you aint got no job ... and, you aint got $#!T to do" - friday.

Roy (tin cup) Mcavoy - "You told me to go with my instincts so, thats what i did" Dr. Molly Griswold - "Well i didnt know your instincts were gonna tell you to break all the clubs in your bag, ROOYYY" LMAO - Tin Cup.

I know i've named too many already but, i cant name just 1 and, i cant forget "Caddyshack" i will watch it right up till the day i die. Carl Spackler - Thats a hybrid breed of grass, the thing about that grass is you can play 18 on it and, then when your done it will stone the bejesus out of ya" CLASSIC LOL -Caddyshack.

Caddy Shack, without a question.

Gunga Gallunga...

Super Troopers hands down!

The Great Escape.
That movie is like 5 hours long, so I'd only have to watch it 5 times.

this is awesome!! so many diverse answers!!

Back