If you were stuck in a room....

MattyKrack17

MattyCaulk AkA DigDug
Reaction score
Handicap
And could only watch one movie for 24 hrs straight, what would you watch? And why?

For me top gun! Cause its a classic! And maverick is my kind of guy!

Varsity blues. Has everything you could want. Football, Partying, lots of comedy, hot girls, boobs, Miss Davis, and whip cream bikinis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12 Angry Men. The perfect movie, IMHO. Great acting and a brilliant script. Runners up are American Beauty, Hard Candy, Pi, Princess Mononoke, and Pulp Fiction.

dang - i cant do anything for 24 hours... but if i had to pick....

inception

think i could watch that alot hah.

loved star wars back in the day - that could go along way...raiders of the lost ark, the hangover, millers crossing... ,man i could go on for awhile..

Flight of the Navigator........I know....but good oldie, and I did not know this until recently, the voice of Max is PEE WEE!

One movie, 24 hours...hmmmm...does the Band of Brothers series count?

The band of brothers was a good series!

film would have to be 300

and if series are allowed i'll pick Spartacus

Once Upon a Time in the West, an underrated western IMO. I always liked Henry Fonda in the bad guy role.

Jenna Jamison's Greatest Hits

Goodfellas

I would seriously consider just killing myself. I couldn't stand to watch anything for 24 hours straight, that would be torture. If I had to pick one though it would be Fantasia because I could just let it run and listen to it like listening to the radio while I did something else besides watch.

Pulp Fiction.....

I could watch scene where Vincent accidently shoots Marvin in the face over and over again. :D

a lot of good picks already...

I might have to go with inception as well as something new comes to light for me every time. Though I might consider a comedy too like Anchorman or The Hangover, Varsity Blues DOES have everything needed for high quality entertainment.

Ghostbuster is a great choice for me. I grew up on that movie.

One summer, I did watch Predator once a day for about 2 weeks. It was awesome.

Point Break. It's quite possibly the most awesomely bad movie ever made. Keanu Reeves? Check. Gary Busey? Check. Patrick Swayze? Check. Bank robbing surfers in presidential masks? Check.

It's so bad... it's so good.

I'd watch "Don't be a menace in south central, while drinking your juice in the hood!" No matter how many times I watch it, it makes me laugh.

She'd probably be like 'good for him!'
I'm telling your mother on you young man!

One of the best guy movie quotes ever from that movie....'run....get to tha choppah!'
Ghostbuster is a great choice for me. I grew up on that movie.

One summer, I did watch Predator once a day for about 2 weeks. It was awesome.

Lori Petty? Check
Point Break. It's quite possibly the most awesomely bad movie ever made. Keanu Reeves? Check. Gary Busey? Check. Patrick Swayze? Check. Bank robbing surfers in presidential masks? Check.

It's so bad... it's so good.

Shawshank Redemption.

Only movie I have to stop and watch any time I see it on, no matter how long its been on already. Love that movie.

An oldie but a goodie: Ben Hur.

Rollerball....the original one.

Back