I'll take Jeopardy! for $2000, Alex

Just got done watching it and ugh. Sucks!!

Wow that sucks.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

That really sucks.

I saw that too today. A great Canadian icon.

My mom loved Jeopardy. She died of pancreatic cancer in 2008. Prayers for the whole Trebek family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife and I combined would be pretty decent, but I don’t know enough about books to do it on my own haha

I have tried the last 3-4 times!

My wife and I combined would be pretty decent, but I don’t know enough about books to do it on my own haha

I always hope for as few literature questions as possible too.

I always hope for as few literature questions as possible too.

I also love to throw out random answers just to do so way too much. Although throwing one out on TV would be gold. Just straight up go -24,000 celebrity jeopardy style.

I also love to throw out random answers just to do so way too much. Although throwing one out on TV would be gold. Just straight up go -24,000 celebrity jeopardy style.

Last edited:
This new champ is pretty incredible. Three days and over $133,000. Over 40 grand each day and won 50 Grand today.

I'm taking the Jeopardy contestant test Wednesday night!

I'm taking the Jeopardy contestant test Wednesday night!

Good luck! I'll be interested in the format. I took the written version in contestant searches - 50 questions equivalent to the bottom of the Double Jeopardy board, 13 minutes, and we never knew what a passing score was. They only told us who passed in the room. I saw anywhere from 7-8 of 50 to 4 of 200.

Good luck! I'll be interested in the format. I took the written version in contestant searches - 50 questions equivalent to the bottom of the Double Jeopardy board, 13 minutes, and we never knew what a passing score was. They only told us who passed in the room. I saw anywhere from 7-8 of 50 to 4 of 200.

I've done it before. It's not easy. It's online. 30 random questions. 15 seconds to answer. Spelling counts!

I've done it before. It's not easy. It's online. 30 random questions. 15 seconds to answer. Spelling counts!

It goes really quickly! I'm taking it on Thursday since it's later in the evening. I'll be unwound after work and in a better mindset to think.

Over $110,000 today for the champion shattering the 1 day record by about $34,000. $240,000 plus for his 4 days.

Just wow.

Another $54,000 for James and just under $300,000 in five days. And he even missed on an all in daily double.

It goes really quickly! I'm taking it on Thursday since it's later in the evening. I'll be unwound after work and in a better mindset to think.

24 minutes until the Thursday test!

Over $110,000 today for the champion shattering the 1 day record by about $34,000. $240,000 plus for his 4 days.

Just wow.

Also, this is ridiculous. They need to move the tee boxes back. :act-up:

Only $27,000 today (first time under 40 Grand) and goes to $325,000 in six days.

24 minutes until the Thursday test!

Also, this is ridiculous. They need to move the tee boxes back. :act-up:

I did okay tonight. There were too many literature questions to get me through to an audition, although I knocked out the science questions.

I did okay tonight. There were too many literature questions to get me through to an audition, although I knocked out the science questions.

It really is luck of the draw with categories.

Another huge day for the champ.

$89,158 today and $415,035 in seven days. And he now has the top two one day totals. Very impressive.

Another huge day for the champ.

$89,158 today and $415,035 in seven days. And he now has the top two one day totals. Very impressive.

He’s a robot

Back