I'll take Jeopardy! for $2000, Alex

No all time record for James yet but still wins $79,633 today and $2.462 million in 32 wins. Should be able to get the 58 grand he needs to ser the all time record on Monday.

Let's up what was leaked is wrong...

Sent from my BLA-A09 using Tapatalk

The leak is spreading like wildfire now

I just got a news update on my phone about the leak.

What a bummer. Hope I can still get into the game played the normal way after this guy rewrote the book on how to play.

Damn that's a shame.. kind of want to watch this episode too see how much of a shoot out it was.. get only had 22k or whatever going into final Jeopardy supposedly

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I think I'm finally over my loss, which was to a librarian's daughter. I was able to enjoy watching part of James' run, which was ended by a librarian.

The amazing thing to me was that collectively, the contestants offered only one incorrect answer on both boards, and that was near the end when the third place guy was reaching.

I can finally go back to taping a few days and watch in bulk again!

Watxhing today's show. The new champ is playing like James and betting everyrhing on the daily double.

If the contestants keep this up I can keep watching!

Ok so I can keep watching. Not a big payday but if she could have gotten eother of the daily doubles in double jeopardy I think she would have bet a bunch.

Oh brother. All 3 contestants are tap tap rappers on their buzzers.

Starting tomorrow, the Tournament of Champions. Will Jeopardy James win it all? And if he does, will he win more than the $250,000 minimum?

Watching Day 3, and it's still a bummer that James lost before he broke the money record as he ran away with his first round game. Almost $31,000 before Final Jeopardy. Didn't try to showboat and only bet $326 for the win.

Touching moment from yesterdays show. Choked up Alex.

James win his semifinal game and moves on to the finals. Game was a runaway and once again no showboating for the champ. (He missed final jeopardy anyway)

James win his semifinal game and moves on to the finals. Game was a runaway and once again no showboating for the champ. (He missed final jeopardy anyway)

Was listening to NPR's Planet Money and they did a podcast on James and his strategy. Interesting:

Day 1 of the Tournament of Champions Final.

No surprise so far: James $49,326; Emma $26,400; and Francois $1,800.

Huge news for fans:. https://www.usatoday.com/story/ente...ken-jennings-brad-rutter-duel-abc/4201669002/

1782a5a7cd174a19389769b58a6b9dd5.jpg

This starts tomorrow (Tuesday) on ABC at 7PM Central time. Seven possible games, first to win three games wins the event and $1 million.

Too bad this is taped instead of live so please don't throw any spoilers in here until after the show airs!

Each tournament episode will consist of a set of two back-to-back games, hence the hour-long running time. The player with the most combined winnings from these two games wins the “match.” The play will then continue on each successive night until either Jennings, Holzhauer, or Rutter wins three matches — that means the tournament could end as quickly as three days or last as long as seven. So, we could potentially see the winner crowned on Thursday, January 9, or, if things really heat up, it could continue on into the subsequent week. Just keep in mind that the tournament will not be airing on Friday, January 10, so enjoy that night for yourself.

Ken Jennings wins the first game of the first match, James is 12,000 behind and Brad is 35,000 behind.

Ready for game 2 of day 1. Rooting for James of course!

And Jennings takes match 1 by 200 over James.

And James wins Match 2 with 82,000. Jennings was 2nd with 57,400. Brad is getting beat up so far during this comp.

ANd it's over and Ken Jennings wins the title of Greatest of All Time. He wins three games and James won one game.

Back