roguepixel

Reaction score
Handicap
I can't eat while I play. A banana at the turn, maybe, but that's about it. I drink water nonstop, though, and know where every portajohn on every course is located.
Claire,
You mean one of these!?

My father-in-law is part owner of this company here in North Carolina. Ahhhhh! the smell of money!

barruda

For the Love of the Game
Reaction score
Handicap
When I tee off at 6am on Saturday's - I'll have a coffee on the ride to the course, during the round I'll pick at a bagel, banana and Kashi Bar. I also drink 32 oz of G2.

Now a couple of my playing partners will slug down a beer or 2 at the turn along with cheese crackers, candy bars and the like.

TheGasman

I Like to Party
Reaction score
Handicap

Gummi Bear

Sporadic Golfer
Reaction score
Handicap
Bean Dip
From my understanding this is a huge business that brings in a lot of money?
*hijack*

It brings in lots of money. Nobody wants to deal with that stuff, so you pay the foiks willing to do it.

An outhouse poem (there's loads of these on every construction site):

"He can't plumb
He can't fit,
But Chem-Can Man
Knows his s**t!"

*/hijack*

C-Tech

Reaction score
Handicap
Claire,
You mean one of these!?

My father-in-law is part owner of this company here in North Carolina. Ahhhhh! the smell of money!

And it is Recession proof!!!! When you gotta go, you gotta go!!!:blob:

ClairefromClare

Give 'em Helen!
Reaction score
Handicap
Brazilian
And it is Recession proof!!!! When you gotta go, you gotta go!!!:blob:
Actually, that's wrong. Recession = fewer construction projects = less need for portajohns.

roguepixel

Reaction score
Handicap
Actually, that's wrong. Recession = fewer construction projects = less need for portajohns.
You're right about that Claire. My wife's company has over 7000 units....HALF of them are sitting on their lot. She does special events (festivals, concerts, Carolina Panthers, etc.).

It's been a challenging couple of years for them.

C-Tech

Reaction score
Handicap
I stand corrected. I guess when you gotta go, you gotta wait til the economy improves....

ClairefromClare

Give 'em Helen!
Reaction score
Handicap
Brazilian

Diane

Reaction score
It was so hot yesterday - I went through two Gatorades, a bottle of water, a PB&J sandwich, a breakfast bar and a two mini BabyBel cheeses.

jefffann

Banned
Reaction score
Handicap
It was so hot yesterday - I went through two Gatorades, a bottle of water, a PB&J sandwich, a breakfast bar and a two mini BabyBel cheeses.
Is that all?That would barely take the edge off my hunger pangs.As for water when it's hot I go through about a quart an hour.

ClairefromClare

Give 'em Helen!
Reaction score
Handicap
Brazilian
You did?? I didn't notice any of that. I was drinking a lot but not really hungry. Eventually I had to eat just because I was getting headache-y.

Cmacdonald

Hi there!
Reaction score
Handicap
Eating on the course always messes up my game. But I usually go through 2 Bud Light per 9. Probably wouldn't if I was walking but a spine condition forces me to use a cart.

Keeps me loose.

askthejak

Reaction score
Handicap
I have found that a granola bar and an Arnold Palmer per 9 suits me quite nicely.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in