amollerud

Reaction score
Handicap
+1.8
Hey everybody,

Sorry I have been away so long. With me leaving GolfTEC and the ask the pro section I didn't want to cause any confusion. I figured a year was long enough for things to settle down. Plus I missed you guys! Just a quick update...I have left the full time teaching gig and returned to the on the course thing. I am the Golf Professional at a very nice private club in the Tampa Bay area. I have been at the course for almost 6 months now, and have been running the golf operations for the last 4 months. I cannot believe how much things have changed on the site in the last year. I don't think it will take too long for me to get back into the swing of things here.

It is good to be back.
amollerud

It's great to have you back, Andy.

Thanks for the update Andy, good to hear from you.

welcome back, and congrats on the new job!

Congrats on the new gig Andy and great to see you back with us!

Welcome back! Congratulations on becoming the head pro as well :)

Andy!!! Great to have you back my friend!! Glad to hear things are going well for you. Hope to see you around more.

Thanks guys it is like coming home. The golf game is ok. I somehow have the handicap down to an index of +1.8 so not too bad. I have Florida Open qualifiers coming up early next month, so i have been putting in some extra practice time.

IT'S ANDY!! Welcome back man, we missed you. Hope the new job suits you well and your game is heading in the right direction.

Well nice to meet you and good luck with the qualifier!

Andy!!! Whats up brother!?! Its awesome to have you back

I remember having the opportunity to play golf with Andy, at my first big outing three years ago. Nicest guy on the planet and hits the ball a country mile! Glad you are back buddy and happy for you being settled in your new job.

Glad to have you back Andy, congrats on the new job in Tampa. I can't wait to hear more about it. Welcome back!

Welcome back Andy!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk 2

Andy, man! Great to have you back, we missed you!

Welcome back buddy. Glad to hear about your recent opportunity, sounds like you are enjoying your new gig.

Welcome back Andy.

Blugolds unite.

Welcome back Andy! Wow has it really been a year?! Congrats on the new job and being settled in.

Welcome back Andy!!

welcome back and congrats on the new gig!

welcome.....back!

I joined right at the end of your tour of duty here on THP, but I remember how fond everyone was of you. I believe I know where you are located, and I plan on playing out there at least once this summer. Hopefully I'll get to meet you. I've taken lessons from Golftec in Tampa so I know some of your former colleagues as well.

Good luck in the Florida Open.

Welcome back Andy, I was wondering if you were ever coming back. The year long sabatical makes sense after you mentioned it. Congrats on the new job, maybe Ole Gray, KellyBo and myself can come down sometime and get in a round with you or at least at your club. Take care.

Congrats on the new gig Andy! I know you and I spoke at the first PGA National outing about why you got out of that side of things so for you to get back into it means that something really appealed to you. I wish you the best of luck with the gig, although it sounds like it's going well.

Welcome back to THP and good luck in your qualifiers.

Back