Drumdog

Drummin' for golf
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 7.1
I've been off THP for a couple of weeks due to having my left knee replaced. I am happy to say that the surgeon said that while it was a tough surgery due to the sad shape of my knee, it was successful and I should make a full recovery. I have never felt that type of pain before. I have had several knee surgeries, 2 shoulders, elbow and a colon resection due to cancer and none of those hurt like this replacement. I am happy to say that the pain is going away after the 2 weeks and rehab has started. I am working hard every day on the rehab and my therapist says I am doing very well.

I have scheduled the right knee to be replaced on December 23, and as long as the Covid restrictions don't stop elective surgery, I will have it replaced right before Christmas.

I'm really looking forward to playing golf on 2 good knees next spring !

Hope all goes well with your recovery. And best of luck with the other knee.

Congrats on a successful surgery and hoping that the second one goes down without any issues.

Keep on plugging and get back to the first tee soon!

Hope you heel well.

Half man, half machine. Welcome back!

DRUMDOG!!!

Congrats on the successful surgery! Here's to a speedy recovery!

Congrats and welcome back!

Congrats on a successful procedure and good luck with the recovery and second new knee. Pain free golf in 2021!!!

Welcome back and good luck

Welcome back & hope you have a swift recovery!

Wishing you a quick return to the tee box.

Hope everything goes well. I know all about pain as well. I had my right hip replaced & there were complications that really added to my pain. I was on some bad meds that really messed me up mentally as well. Hope you don't get involved in that either.

Welcome back, brother, and here's to a speedy recovery! 🍻

Great news! Here's to a swift recovery and a second successful surgery.

Heal well and cheers to a speedy recovery.

get better fast, DD! Hopefully the second one goes smooth and you can focus on your golf game by the time it stops sucking outside haha!

Glad the first surgery and the recovery are going well! And wishing you luck on your second one as well. Next year will be a good year for golf!

Back