I'm giving SuperSpeed Golf trainer a try!

mr.hicksta

Golf->Tacos->Gainz
Reaction score
Mixalot shot me a link about the SuperSpeed Golf (https://superspeedgolf.com/) training clubs awhile back, and I finally pulled the trigger on a set. I'm starting this thread to share the results with everyone.

SuperSpeed Golf claims to increase swing speed and strengthen core musculature with 3 workouts a week over the course of 6 weeks resulting in a sustainable increase in swing speed. The set consists of of three clubs in light, medium and heavy weights and exact weights be found on the website. There are three training programs (Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3) to go through over 6 weeks, and the sessions take place 3 days a week. I ran through the intro protocol over the weekend, and I definitely got my sweat on. I'll be combining the SSG stuff with my usual home training program.

Swing issues notwithstanding, I'm hoping to gain a few more MPH with this training so I'm excited to track the results. Right now, my plan is to post updated SS numbers after every training cycle. More to follow!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intro: Week of 10/24

Level 1: Week 1 - 10/31 & Week 2 - 11/7

Level 2: Week 3 - 11/14 & Week 4 - 11/21

Level 3: Week 5 - 11/28 & Week 6 - 12/5

Baseline swing speed (10/24)
7i - 87
Driver - 107

Post Level 1 training
7i -
Driver -

Post Level 2 training
7i -
Driver -

Post Level 3 training
7i -
Driver -

Last edited:
I have thought about trying this for a while now. I think it sounds really solid and could help. Definetly interested to hear your thoughts.

Will be interested to see how it goes!

Been thinking about creating my own set from scratch but depending on your results I might just go ahead and get it. Can't wait.

Interested in hearing more about this. I will be spending more time on health and fitness this offseason, and part of that includes some work to get 4 or 5 MPH back on my swing speed.

:popcorn:

Looking forward to seeing the results firsthand in January.

This will be a fun thread. Good luck with this.

Subscribed - should be a fun thread. I'm a slower SS golfer (85 - 90 Driver) so this something that would benefit someone like myself. Looking forward to your journey.

Alright, first post updated with the dates and data and intend to post as I get it. If anyone has any questions about the product itself or about the training post them up!

Looking forward to seeing how it all works for you. Should be a fun thread to follow

I need a "hit the ball where I want" trainer! Can you get me one of those!? :D

Hit up Golf Mart to get my baseline swing speeds. 7i - 87, driver - 107.

Looking forward to following along and seeing the results of this system.

Subscribed. Good idea for a thread, looking forward to your results!

Interested in this one. Debating getting one myself and doing the same thing. Did you order from their website?

Interested in this one. Debating getting one myself and doing the same thing. Did you order from their website?

I did! Use the code 'thefriedegg' for 20% off. It ends up being $5 off after shipping, but it's better than nothing!

Quick update. I'm going to do the intro protocol two more times this week and will start Level 1 next week. First post will be updated accordingly!

I'm waiting with baited breath.

Found a coupon code that works --Mr. Hicksta has a better one in this thread.

Yes, I ordered a set - I did some speed work years earlier where they had about 5 different weighted clubs, but you had to hit balls, and sometimes, you could not make it a priority. This seems more doable.

Last edited:
Found a coupon code that works -- CGR15 for 10% off

Yes, I ordered a set - I did some speed work years earlier where they had about 5 different weighted clubs, but you had to hit balls, and sometimes, you could not make it a priority. This seems more doable.

I posted a code earlier that was 20% off! Reading that review I posted, apparently the overspeed training has been popular with the long drive world for years. I'm interested to see how it works, and if anything it definitely gives you a bit of a work out!

I posted a code earlier that was 20% off! Reading that review I posted, apparently the overspeed training has been popular with the long drive world for years. I'm interested to see how it works, and if anything it definitely gives you a bit of a work out!

Oh gosh darn it .... that's what I get for not going through the entire thread. Did a google search, too. Color me too anxious for speed... lol

Oh gosh darn it .... that's what I get for not going through the entire thread. Did a google search, too. Color me too anxious for speed... lol

Haha, it's all good! Feel free to post your thoughts and progress in here once you get going :D

I'll be doing the third day of the intro protocol and will be starting Level 1 training next week!

Back