I'm giving SuperSpeed Golf trainer a try!

the people from Superspeed say to go all out with the sticks but they fail to mention to keep proper technique too.
This is pretty much the problem I had with the Orange Whip. I started practicing with it before taking my first lessons. Because I learned very bad habits swinging the OW incorrectly it took much longer to get a correct swing right. Then, following that, I noticed a strange pattern: If I warmed-up at home with the OW beforehand I could almost count on having a bad day at the range or playing.

Finally figured out I was reverting to bad habits with the OW, and that would carry over into my practice/play.

This is pretty much the problem I had with the Orange Whip. I started practicing with it before taking my first lessons. Because I learned very bad habits swinging the OW incorrectly it took much longer to get a correct swing right. Then, following that, I noticed a strange pattern: If I warmed-up at home with the OW beforehand I could almost count on having a bad day at the range or playing.

Finally figured out I was reverting to bad habits with the OW, and that would carry over into my practice/play.

Can you describe what you were doing wrong with the OW ? It’s essentially a tempo trainer. If you get out of sequence or too quick at the top it won’t work right. Great for guys who start at the top throwing the club over the top.

Can you describe what you were doing wrong with the OW ?
My Lord, what wasn't I doing wrong would be a shorter list :ROFLMAO: Bending left arm. Chicken-winging. Swaying. Too much arms and not enough (much?) from hips/legs. Failing to keep head down through the swing. You name it.

Looked real impressive to bystanders. Felt great. Was all wrong.

Even after getting lessons that stuff would creep back in. I think I'm on the way to ironing that out, which is good, because I really love working with the thing. But I would not recommend anybody train with one without first getting the proper swing basics down.

My Lord, what wasn't I doing wrong would be a shorter list :ROFLMAO: Bending left arm. Chicken-winging. Swaying. Too much arms and not enough (much?) from hips/legs. Failing to keep head down through the swing. You name it.

Looked real impressive to bystanders. Felt great. Was all wrong.

Even after getting lessons that stuff would creep back in. I think I'm on the way to ironing that out, which is good, because I really love working with the thing. But I would not recommend anybody train with one without first getting the proper swing basics down.
Got it.

When my swing got out of sorts earlier this year my buddy Told me to put my feet together and take hip to hip swings. You really can’t do much wrong as you have to use the body to swing.

So One thing I do with it the OW is my first 20 swings with it I put the feet together and take the hip to hip swings. Pretty much just rotating at the waist. Then take a normal stance and move to 30 full swings starting slow and building speed. I take a very slow backswing so the OW swings feel like my natural tempo.

I'll have to try that. Thanks!

The men’s set is supposed to be for drivers that weigh between 300 and 325 grams. The red, heavy stick (340 grams) is supposed to be heavier than my driver, but is 6 grams less. I asked SuperSpeed about this and they suggested I should add lead to the SuperSpeed sticks. My opinion is that for $200, if I needed to add weight to make the system work as it is supposed to, that the extra weight and a secure way to attach it, should have been included. Does anybody think that because the heavy stick is not heavier than my driver, that the system will not be as effective?

The men’s set is supposed to be for drivers that weigh between 300 and 325 grams. The red, heavy stick (340 grams) is supposed to be heavier than my driver, but is 6 grams less. I asked SuperSpeed about this and they suggested I should add lead to the SuperSpeed sticks. My opinion is that for $200, if I needed to add weight to make the system work as it is supposed to, that the extra weight and a secure way to attach it, should have been included. Does anybody think that because the heavy stick is not heavier than my driver, that the system will not be as effective?
I'd reduce the weight of the driver...That without any training will increase your speed

Back