I'm going back to CDA

millsan1

I've figured this game out! Oh wait, no I haven't
Reaction score
Handicap
14?
Had such a great time lat year, that I am going back for a vacation.

@LoffKat and I will be there Sept 1-4. Playing 3 days, and hitting the spa.

It is such a nice course, and of course the floating green. I told so many stories about how much I enjoyed it, we decided to pull the trigger and go out.

Hopefully my excellence will show.

That's great! I'll go back one of these days, but I'm hoping to make a trip to Bandon first.

Have a great time, and I'll be looking for the pictures and stories you post. :drinks:

Last edited:
Had such a great time lat year, that I am going back for a vacation.

@LoffKat and I will be there Sept 1-4. Playing 3 days, and hitting the spa.

It is such a nice course, and of course the floating green. I told so many stories about how much I enjoyed it, we decided to pull the trigger and go out.

Hopefully my excellence will show.
Will it be weird without me in your Hotel Room or Cabin? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I hope you have a great time!

That is definitely on my future travel wish list! Have a blast

I hope someone brings back a certificate from the Putter.

Sounds awesome. I hope you guys have a great time!

Hoping to get my dad out there one of these years.

The man is going back ........

MillsAn1_CDA.jpg

Ok I’ve gotta ask, in my occupation CDA means clean dry air. I’m guessing that’s not what you mean. ;)

Have a great time, that last round of yours was a thing of beauty. I would go back tomorrow if it was possible, one of the best Courses I have ever played both in layout and conditioning.

Sounds like an awesome time.

Have a great time! I’m playing in CDA the weekend before! But not the resort course. Hope you guys update us on your rounds!

Watch out for the birds this time!!! I still have this...

C4990FD4-8BCD-4917-99F4-08BDA6292196.jpeg

How are the views of the course on the sim? Based on the flyover, there are pretty good!
The first 5 holes in person are some of the best I have ever seen. No different on the sim.

Have a great time...a course I want to play after following along with the THP event that took place there.

Enjoy your vacation!

Super jealous. I'd love another crack at the resort course and circling raven one day.

20190906_091232.jpg

Back