I'm officially a Rickie Fowler hater....

I looked at Rickie on Friday and instantaneously thought to myself "he's a walking highlighter"!!!

In the end it is what it is. The guy IS good rather anyone wants to say it or not. Is anybody out there gonna say that Dan Marino wasn't any good? What's that you say? No way! That's what I thought. Did he win any of the big ones? Nope.

Will he be the next great thing? Chances are no. Possibility? Yes. However he is doing exactly what the sport needs doing. Making it "cool" to the masses and the young. Growing it, spreading it. He's like the Flava Flav of the PGA. So if his only stamp on the golf world is that he made more people want to play golf, and that he helped to make the sport less dominated by a false sense that it's for rich old overweight men, then good on him.

Siri does my posting for me using Tapatalk.

Great post right there!

I would hate to be known as the Flava Flav of golf. Man, that would be terrible. The only thing Flava Flav is good for is to laugh at.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kids in general just bug me.

It's mostly not their fault.

I would hate to be known as the Flava Flav of golf. Man, that would be terrible. The only thing Flava Flav is good for is to laugh at.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Your not understanding my viewpoint. Flava Flav (I am talking back when he was part of Public Enemy and not just a walking cliché of all that's wrong and ignorant) was never a "great" rapper. He was a "hype man" for Public Enemy. He was there to get the crowd pumped and into the show but by no means a "greatest rapper of all time", not even good. Yet he's famous for the role he played. Maybe Fowler will be great...and maybe he'll just be the PGA "hype man". Whatever his role is just let him be him.

Now do you get what I was saying?

Siri does my posting for me using Tapatalk.

Back