I'm officially a Rickie Fowler hater....

I was at a groccery store this morning while wearing a puma hat. When I snapped my fingers, an orange exploded.

Wow, what time? One blew up in our house this morning.

Kevin

It's not even moving day yet. Let the man be good.

Still a hater! Haha! I do love reading your opinions on him, thanks!

How are you a hater.....you dont even look old enough to little league.

why hate Rickie? hes what tiger was years ago. he is responsible for a lot of new youth turnout in the sport. so what if he's trendy? but is he really ? just cause he has his own style? Face it he is young and has many years of golf ahead of him and opportunity.

why hate Rickie? hes what tiger was years ago. he is responsible for a lot of new youth turnout in the sport. so what if he's trendy? but is he really ? just cause he has his own style? Face it he is young and has many years of golf ahead of him and opportunity.
He's really not. Eldrick came in and turned the sport upside down. He won before he was actually a Tour member and won a major his first season. And kept winning and winning everything. Ricky has won zilch yet. (I'm sure he will eventually, but he has done nothing so far).

and got a hole in one in his first pga tour event as a pro.
He's really not. Eldrick came in and turned the sport upside down. He won before he was actually a Tour member and won a major his first season. And kept winning and winning everything,

He's really not. Eldrick came in and turned the sport upside down. He won before he was actually a Tour member and won a major his first season. And kept winning and winning everything,

Tiger was a boss and a half. Rickie is maybe 3/4. Lol.

He's really not. Eldrick came in and turned the sport upside down. He won before he was actually a Tour member and won a major his first season. And kept winning and winning everything. Ricky has won zilch yet. (I'm sure he will eventually, but he has done nothing so far).

I didnt mean hes the one and only, my point was that he is young and getting youth excited about the sport. people like him and so what if hes got a goofy game or commercial, all about gettin paid son

I don't remember that!

I believe it was the fourth round of the 96 Greater Milwaukee Openat Brown Deer GC. I was at the tournament the round before.

Seriously!!?!?!?!?! A freakin game that makes you burst fruit?!?!?!?! Get outta here with that.....

Seriously!!?!?!?!?! A freakin game that makes you burst fruit?!?!?!?! Get outta here with that.....

I might say that it is an awesome game. I bought it earlier and I love it.

well you re a self proclaimed Hater, I dont think its marketed to you

I'm not a Rickie hater....but I am a hater of his clothing colors.
Yesterday he was a neon yellow with a hint of lime in there.
It hurt my eyes to watch him.

I'm not a Rickie hater....but I am a hater of his clothing colors.
Yesterday he was a neon yellow with a hint of lime in there.
It hurt my eyes to watch him.

I believe Golf Channel described it as antifreeze yellow! HA!

Its not Ricky's fault but, the PGAtour and the people at the networks were so desperate to find the next face of the PGA Tour when Tiger was not playing, that they anointed any young 20 something who showed promise, to be the next "it"player.

I'm not a big fan of Rickie either, I'm not sure what it is but there's just something that doesn't sit well with me about him... Maybe it's like some of the other kids at my club, all the equipment and clothes but no wins to back it up. (Given the two levels of golf are completely different of course.) I think he will win tournaments, many of them actually, but just like any other player on tour under 25, they just need more experience at the caliber of play on tour.

I believe Golf Channel described it as antifreeze yellow! HA!

I looked at Rickie on Friday and instantaneously thought to myself "he's a walking highlighter"!!!

In the end it is what it is. The guy IS good rather anyone wants to say it or not. Is anybody out there gonna say that Dan Marino wasn't any good? What's that you say? No way! That's what I thought. Did he win any of the big ones? Nope.

Will he be the next great thing? Chances are no. Possibility? Yes. However he is doing exactly what the sport needs doing. Making it "cool" to the masses and the young. Growing it, spreading it. He's like the Flava Flav of the PGA. So if his only stamp on the golf world is that he made more people want to play golf, and that he helped to make the sport less dominated by a false sense that it's for rich old overweight men, then good on him.

Siri does my posting for me using Tapatalk.

Back