I'm playing Kapalua Plantation Course for my 40th!

Great course! Some of the fastest greens I can remember. Remember to go to the hole to look for the brown edge, that’ll tell you which way the grain is going.

Congrats man! I just played this on the simulator on Wednesday. Probably not as good as the real thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats! Great way to start the New Year!

Saucy! Happy early birthday! I hope you tear it up! Dinner location undisclosed....

Saucy! Happy early birthday! I hope you tear it up! Dinner location undisclosed....

I just haven’t decided where to eat yet!

So, mrs.hicksta is awesome! She was itching to tell me my birthday present early and she finally did today. All that said on 1/13, she's arranged for me to fly to Maui where I'll be playing Kapalua Plantation Course and will follow that up with dinner at a location TBD before I head home. This is a week after the Sentry TOC, so the course should be in pretty good shape. Needless to say I'm pumped, and as I've often done before, I plan on sharing the experience with THP! I may do a 'guess my score' contest, and if I do I'll create a separate thread with a sweet package of Aloha for a prize!

Happy Birthday to me! :D

ckhqufLl.jpg

That's awesome, Josh! Pumped for you, man!

Heck of a gift

Now that's how you do a birthday gift! I can't wait to see how it goes for you.

Awesome gift! I played there a month ago and had an amazing time - I'm sure you will too.

So, mrs.hicksta is awesome! She was itching to tell me my birthday present early and she finally did today. All that said on 1/13, she's arranged for me to fly to Maui where I'll be playing Kapalua Plantation Course and will follow that up with dinner at a location TBD before I head home. This is a week after the Sentry TOC, so the course should be in pretty good shape. Needless to say I'm pumped, and as I've often done before, I plan on sharing the experience with THP! I may do a 'guess my score' contest, and if I do I'll create a separate thread with a sweet package of Aloha for a prize!

Happy Birthday to me! :D

ckhqufLl.jpg

Very cool! It's been a lot of years, but Mama's Fish House was awesome & gets my vote.

Jealous man! That track is on my bucket list! Looking forward to the pics.

You will enjoy this course. I have played it several times.
One thing you must remember if no on has said this yet.
All putts break towards Molokai. Don't forget that.

Happy birthday early! And Mrs Hicksta is awesome. You are now on the clock for something for her equally awesome!! Good luck and have fun.

That is going to be awesome!

That's awesome Josh. Can we play this next December also?

My threads for the birthday round!

71c314002a3136e80d9b22df94ff4b7d.jpg

Going to be awesome and going to be looking good out there.

Definitely looking forward to hearing about it afterwards.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Niiice! Those boost 2.0? Love mine, they're so comfortable

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Niiice! Those boost 2.0? Love mine, they're so comfortable

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

They are! My third pair. Absolutely love them!

Back