Imagine THP’s 4 Best Golfers Entered a Best Ball Tournament...

And me, Maynard, Greg, and Troy win our flight!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

394113FF-59C9-4C66-BFAF-F4862350C008.jpeg

As uneven as we played, we only finished 5 back of the leader in our flight. Overall, a great day for THPers out here.

Sorry I had to bail, back was toast and some issues at home to deal with. Fantastic two days with everyone.
I missed some birdie chances due to poor putting but thats golf.

Fellas, what a great time. I needed this weekend so bad!

Great to see you guys. Couldn't ask for better weather for Orlando in July. The practice round paid off, as well as being flighted in the white tees somehow. Course was gettable today.

Greg dropping 4 birdies didn't hurt!

Travel safe. Catch ya on the first tee soon!

Last edited:
Thanks to all you guys for making it out. That was a freaking blast. It was a great little reminder what normal feels like.

And I think @X.Man and I finally got away the starter around Ft. Pierce.

I’m still trying to figure out how a team with me, and 18 HC, ended up on a B flight team

I’m still trying to figure out how a team with me, and 18 HC, ended up on a B flight team

And 4 guys with handicaps between 10-14 got C flight lol

I had an amazing time. Anytime a group of us gets together, you can guarantee a damn good time will be had! Ant this was no exception. OCN was a fun track I now want to go back and Play the other course. Maybe with one of those free vouchers our Group C won! (Cough, cough!) Thanks @BigDill for setting all this up!

Well I need to go back there before the end of the year to use the voucher and the gift card, so I'm down.

Let’s definitely go back. I found one of @McLovin’s White Claws in my bag, and I would like to pay him for it. 🤣
8C8DE6BC-23BC-4CF8-BEEC-C9D421789FD9.jpeg

Fantastic time gents & damn glad we got two teams together! Fun meeting new faces & seeing old friends! Have to make more than once a year get together!

Someone please dont pair me up with @dwchockey13 in the same cart...dude alMost killed me! 😂😂😂

Fantastic time gents & damn glad we got two teams together! Fun meeting new faces & seeing old friends! Have to make more than once a year get together!

Someone please dont pair me up with @dwchockey13 in the same cart...dude alMost killed me!

The cart died!!!!

I’m not a morning person.

I had to be on the road for golf early today too. Not a fan.

Looks like he is still rocking the muffin top. :cool:

Haha!
@McLovin with back to back birdies to bring us home +1.

Had a blast with the fellas, great time all around.

And that, that is why he’s cap’n Finish the round with two birds, I don’t do that often.

They found out you’re on THP. That accounts for 4 strokes a round. Unfortunately I’ve found out they go either way.
Let’s definitely go back. I found one of @McLovin’s White Claws in my bag, and I would like to pay him for it. 🤣
View attachment 8955049

You’d didn’t find, he left you the grapefruit chaf, lol. Have fun swigging that.

Good follow and excelllent play by some of y’all. Well done.

Social distancing Friday evening at the OCN lodge. PANO_20200724_211242.vr.jpg

yesterday was a ton of fun. i really appreciate @BigDill setting it up, and the guys who made the drive. there is nothing quite like a round with thp’ers.

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun and played some good golf! Well done! Love seeing this many THPers getting together impromptu!

They said they were going to do more of them, so next time we shoot for three THP teams. Being eightsomes, I was really surprised at how smoothly it all went along. We only waited twice on the guys in front of us, and both times were par 3s, and it wasn't like we were standing around long. Rarely ever saw anyone behind us, and if we did they were getting to the tee as we were leaving the green.

Things I learned this weekend:
OCN's showers might use reclaimed water, this is a drastic change from the last time we were there.
Having someone in for par, really frees up the putter on greens that roll ten times truer than what you're used to at home.
When everyone else is out of the hole, @mmaynard11 keeps your card clean with a par every time.
If you joke about suing someone, @BigDill will tell you how to really do it.
When even the cart girl asks, "Really?" at 10am when you order something with Fireball in it, it might be time to re-evaluate.
@jim54 wanted to be a fighter when he was young, until he met someone who REALLY wanted to be a fighter. I try to avoid getting punched in the face.
Knowing the group that is playing in front of you, and that they had to play a tee box back, is way more fun when you can yell out that a par 3 is only 110 yards.
If you open a restaurant, open it far enough away from your house so your neighbors aren't bugging you all the time.
@troyefl will make fun of you if you don't eat the crust of your pizza, even if it means you have more room to eat more of the non-crust part of the pizza.
Golf with THPers reinforces the fact that golf with THPers is better.

Any interest in getting together again before the rates take off again?

Any interest in getting together again before the rates take off again?

Whe/where? If it’s a weekend.... I’m in.... hell, even week day with enough notice

Back