Imagine THP’s 4 Best Golfers Entered a Best Ball Tournament...

Any interest in getting together again before the rates take off again?
110%. Would love to get together again.

I mean four of us have greens fees at OCN already...let’s do it!

hell to the yes

Yup let’s plan something! When do the rates go up? Baby #3 is coming next week so I’ll be out for a few weeks but you never know! Lol

Im out of town 10/26 - 11/8. Just throwing that out there.

I would really like to make this second trip happen. Anyone want to toss some dates out? I see Troy is out for the end of October to the second week of November. Maybe November 14-15?

I'm not opposed. Not sure on that date, though. Needs to be soon, gotta use my round before the end of year.

How does Dec 5-6 sound?

should be good. just follow up as it gets closer.

Those dates could work!

I can't do 5-6.

There's a possibility I may be able to get to Orlando Saturday.

I maybe mobile enough to play by sat. Going back to the chiropractor today. Still not moving well, all hunched over and hurts like a SOB.

Man, if I didn't have Legoland tickets for Friday and Saturday I would convince the wife to let me go out and play.

Unfortunately, I won't know for sure until Thursday evening, but so far its looking like the plan is to get a room at OCN Friday night then play Saturday. Looking on their site, there's times starting around 11:30.

i'll be out of town. hit 'em well. or don't, idgaf

I know @mmaynard11 had a free round of golf at OCN. Did he use it already? @dwchockey13 had one too. @MWard and @BigDill probably don't have plans, right? @troyefl , what's Jeff up to?

How about this, even if I don't have to go to Ft Myers Friday, lets makes this happen Saturday.

I know @mmaynard11 had a free round of golf at OCN. Did he use it already? @dwchockey13 had one too. @MWard and @BigDill probably don't have plans, right? @troyefl , what's Jeff up to?

How about this, even if I don't have to go to Ft Myers Friday, lets makes this happen Saturday.

Have an 11:08 tee time scheduled already. Had to pick Saturday and not Sunday huh.....

Back