Imagine THP’s 4 Best Golfers Entered a Best Ball Tournament...

have you checked the lodge onsite at ocn? it's usually very reasonably priced. accommodations are a step above a motel, but really all you need. the course is in winter garden, plenty of places to grab takeout and booze and just hang out.
I have, and it may be an option for Friday night. It’s a solid room and always clean. I’m going to talk to @X.Man this week to see what his plans look like.

Pretty pumped for this one. Going to be a fun round out with some THPer’s.

Unfortunately due to my son coming back in town theday before, I won’t be able to lodge the night before.

Ugh that drive the morning of will be a blast. 😂

Pretty pumped for this one. Going to be a fun round out with some THPer’s.

Unfortunately due to my son coming back in town theday before, I won’t be able to lodge the night before.

Ugh that drive the morning of will be a blast. 😂

sounds like a good excuse if you don't play well! I need to start thinking of a good excuse too haha

sounds like a good excuse if you don't play well! I need to start thinking of a good excuse too haha
Always come prepared.

I have, and it may be an option for Friday night. It’s a solid room and always clean. I’m going to talk to @X.Man this week to see what his plans look like.

yeah we can split a room if you want!

Just read through this thread. I’m glad you guys got a fourth/eighth. I was going to have to make the drive from Eastern NC if ya’ll couldn’t have found someone more local.

Just read through this thread. I’m glad you guys got a fourth/eighth. I was going to have to make the drive from Eastern NC if ya’ll couldn’t have found someone more local.
Let’s get a third group!!!

@dwchockey13 PM me your name, email, phone and handicap so I can get this form submitted tomorrow.

Good luck boys. Have fun.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Done

I'm going to do my part to speed up play on tournament day by walking around and looking at all the putts I have and setting up my ball while you're putting, and I'm going to try to have my ball chase yours into the hole. Every second counts. So try not to be distracted.

I'm going to do my part to speed up play on tournament day by walking around and looking at all the putts I have and setting up my ball while you're putting, and I'm going to try to have my ball chase yours into the hole. Every second counts. So try not to be distracted.

Wait, do we have to putt everything out? Can I change my handicap from a 13 to a 30 now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plaid the tips today on the piper course at Lakewood national today for preparation and I’ve learned..... I need more preparation

@X.Man made arrangement for a couple of tee times for 2:33 and 2:44 Friday on the Crooked Cat course. I think we will be posting in this (retrospectively) poor titled thread with pictures and updates. This is going to be a blast with an outstanding group of THPers.

What time are we supposed to show up
Saturday and all that fun stuff

I think that means a 5am wake up for me... coffee will be had

Are you staying over Friday, or making the drive Saturday morning?

Are you staying over Friday, or making the drive Saturday morning?

I was thinking about making the drive Saturday morning

Back