Imagine THP’s 4 Best Golfers Entered a Best Ball Tournament...

BigDill

2023 Morgan Cup - Team Hackers - Cobra Golf
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
...and then realize that is not what is happening. But what is happening is that 3 well respected THP members and I are playing as a foursome in the Orange County National “Super Best Ball” Tournament on July 25th on the Crooked Cat course. @McLovin @jim54 and @X.Man will join me to try to put a whoopin’ on the field. I’m looking forward to contributing exactly one hole towards the group score.

That’s an awesome tournament idea. -22 going to win it, I’d guess, but it sounds like a great time.

That’s an awesome tournament idea. -22 going to win it, I’d guess, but it sounds like a great time.
I’m looking forward to it. Should be a blast, that’s a good time group of golfers right there. It’s a handicapped event, so we would have a chance at something if we play well.

Sounds like a really good time for sure.

Good luck!

I just looked up the photos of that course and I want to play it. That doesn’t look like FL at ALL!

Give em hell boys! Good luck!!

That will be a blast of a time! Y’all kick some ass and take some names.

Get it boys!

Once I saw @McLovin i knew it must have been a joke. Otherwise @NoShanks, @radiman, @bigskyirish and myself would have had to enter as competing team where I carry them to victory.

1594433847886.jpeg

I just looked up the photos of that course and I want to play it. That doesn’t look like FL at ALL!

they're really fun courses. crooked cat is easier than panther lake, but both offer some really nice views without too much intrusion from homes. this is where my instructor tyler mcghie teaches out of.

1594434107659.gif

good luck gentleman. Have fun.

Good luck!!

This is going to be fun!!!

This should be a great time. Have fun guys!

Wow Sounds like a lot of fun I am going to say -21.

I have seen @jim54 swing his sticks. Much respect and a great guy!

Goodluck guys I look forward to seeing how u do.

Man I feel left out!!! That’s a great group!!! Go get it gents!!!

Give a tournament nightly update

take my spot. i'll just drive the cart, get drunk and make fun of you guys. that sounds more fun than playing like sh1t lol

That sounds like a fun time!

Sounds like good times will be had. Good luck.

You guys will have a blast. Look forward to following along.

since you mentioned here are the 4 THP’ers I would to see in a best ball, they could do damage. @Tadashi70 @Nate @Jeff Spicoli @Canadan

Pics! We will need pics! Good luck

Man, I totally forgot you live in FL now! I bet you could convince @Greg Kulbick and maybe @troyefl to join you and throw in another team. That would be a blast! Let me know if you want me to pass the info to you.

Back