In search of spikeless golf shoes | Feel free to share recommendations

jb8396

Baron
Reaction score
Handicap
Hi everyone,

I’m looking at getting a pair of spikeless golf shoes that doesn’t resemble like traditional golf shoes. In another post, I specifically asked opinions on the True Linkswear brand (here).
In this post, I would like to ask about any other brands that THP members would recommend. The shoes must be water-resistant or waterproof as I play in all conditions.
Here are a few brands/models that I came across:
- Nobull Matryx (link)
- Cuater Moneymaker Luxe (link)
- Air Jordan 1 Golf (link)
- Air Max 90 Golf (link)

Thank you in advance for your help!

Puma make nice spineless hoes as well. I like air maxes never used the golf version but I like their normal shoes.

Pumas ignites are awesome. I really like Cuater too

Nike ADG3 are amazing especially if walking a lot of rounds.

I just got the Cuater Moneymaker (non-Luxe) and I really really like them. I tried Ecco's and they went back. I have Puma Ignite's in Spike and like them alot as well, but the Moneymakers are pretty top notch in the comfort department, they're really really comfy. Not the most breathable if you get hot feet, but very very comfortable.

I just did my research a couple weeks back. I decided on Adidas S2G SLs. They were one of the more highly-rated spikeless shoes for grip. The color combo I chose doesn't look golf shoe-y.

If the shoe fits, wear it. Too many good things out there these days.

Oh the ones you mentioned the Moneymaker Luxe would get my vote. They're nice. Versatile, comfortable, look good, wipe down, and have a good stud pattern. I really like the Puma Alphacats too.

Truelinks. 3 pairs and I don't wear anything else. I have a pair of spiked asics and Footjoy but the Truelinks are the most comfortable.

Have heard great thinga about Puma and the Cuater shoes as well though!

Truelinks. 3 pairs and I don't wear anything else. I have a pair of spiked asics and Footjoy but the Truelinks are the most comfortable.

Have heard great thinga about Puma and the Cuater shoes as well though!
Which models?

Just got a pair of the Adidas CodeChaos spikeless and so far have been really good.

Was also looking at the OluKai line as well.

I have the Puma Proadapt Alphacats and love them. Played more than a few rounds in downpours and they have kept my socks bone dry. Dew sweeping also dry. And the traction in these wet conditions has been excellent as well. Comfort has also very good. Easy to wipe down after a round. Highly recommend them.

Payntr makes good offerings just be sure to try out beforehand or grab a 1/2 size larger.

Back