In ten years who…..

Who will have had a more successful career in ten years?

• Total voters
I’ll be different. I think it’s Rahm.
😆 I had to update it as it was only Collin and Bryson 42-1 at the time.

I'll go with Bryson. He's too smart to not figure this crap out.

I will change my answer to a ranking system,
Morikawa in first
Rahm second and,
Brianna DeChambeau last.
😎

Assuming you’re including endorsements with Bryson will he be that much more marketable than Collin because of his “schtick” for a lack of a better word even if Collin is able to win a few more majors due to his more subdued personality?
I think so. I think Bryson is marketable to the young, in your face crowd. He’s the muni kid that can put together a good round from time to time and gets a ton of attention. In sports today, you don’t have to always be the top dog, you just have to act like it. Bryson holds that candle like it’s the Olympic torch, and that is marketable.

If Collin can putt on a given week, he will win. That’s how darn good he is with the irons.

Right now, it would be difficult not to vote for Morikawa. However, I voted for Rahm as I think he is already playing in his prime. Morikawa being so young may be the best of these three, but I think Rahm is there right now

It's already a rout but it's for sure CM. He plays a game that gets it done and he's not chasing anything. He's already won more majors. All aboard the Morikawa train!

Bryson's body will break down. Collin's so very deliberate and fluid, and he's won 25% of the majors that he's competed in.

I just think his swing and approach will be more enduring than Bryson's.

Edited to add...

Commented before I knew of the Rahm addition. Between he and Morikawa, I really think it's a toss-up. Rahm's maturation as a person had gone hand in hand with his rapid development as a player, imo. I think both will be elite leaders in the sport for the next 15 years or so.

Last edited:
Tricky.

Morikawa has a sweet game but if Rahm had been on top of his putting game he could have easily won.

I voted Morikawa though.

My ranking would be:
Morikawa
Rahm
Bryson

Back