Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1910's

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters

OGputtnfool

Reaction score
Handicap
Title says it all.

I did not include the 2010's or 2020's as we shouldn't have any members that young. I'll do this one anonymously so that members aren't hesitant to age themselves.

Man you left us old geezers off...?

I think he meant the 1900's and the 2000's....not the 1990's ?

Then I'm guessing most of us would be in the 1900's!
(y)

None of the above! :)

None of the above too for me. Not even close.

As the first vote, 90's. I get the miserable Millennial tag which I hate. I like to instead say I'm from "The Oregon Trail Generation". The Generation that remembers a time without the internet but grew up playing Oregon Trail on the old Apple Computers. I had to go through the evolution of the internet which is not me complaining but instead realizing how blessed we have gotten to the point we have today. Oregon Trail Generation....The generation who doesn't want to be included with the millennial's....but we have to be.

Well, there were two of these because something screwed up and posted this one before it was supposed to without all the options. However, some meaningful mod decided to delete the useful one instead of the useless one so we'll just leave it at that.

1980's so none of the above

Not an option to vote, but 80's for me.

none of the above
Man you left us old geezers off...?
I think he meant the 1900's and the 2000's....not the 1990's ?
You would need to add quite a few additional decades before I could respond. :cool:
Then I'm guessing most of us would be in the 1900's!
(y)
None of the above! :)
None of the above too for me. Not even close.
As the first vote, 90's. I get the miserable Millennial tag which I hate. I like to instead say I'm from "The Oregon Trail Generation". The Generation that remembers a time without the internet but grew up playing Oregon Trail on the old Apple Computers. I had to go through the evolution of the internet which is not me complaining but instead realizing how blessed we have gotten to the point we have today. Oregon Trail Generation....The generation who doesn't want to be included with the millennial's....but we have to be.
1980's so none of the above

Options added for old geezers since who ever deleted it decided to delete the wrong thread.

1980's for me.

Thanks for updating the polling to accommodate us seasoned golfers. ;)

60's

1967 was when I came in to this word kicking and screaming!!

1960's. 1965 to be exact.

1955 is even older.

But I won the lottery of life when it came to music. The best ever year for music was 1971 - see David Hepworth's book

I was 16 and at the peak of my music absorption level.

Old enough that the only irons available were blades. 1965 Wilson Staff Dynapower. Loved those.

Back