JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Our friend Smallville has had an interesting couple of weeks and GG and I took it upon ourselves to cheer him up. A package will be arriving early next week with a gift from THP.

Normally we just send things, but we want him to be able to show them off to the forum, so I am posting it here.

I hope it's not cigars! LMAO!

Spoiler
Actually, I know what it is, and I can't wait to post pics. (Thanks!)

Very nice gesture JB.

Awesome !

Can't wait to see what kind of treasure is coming from Florida.

These Adams Puglielli wedges arrived via the Big Brown Truck today! I mentioned that I thought it was odd that they did so poorly in the looks category because I thought they looked sharp! The great thing about it is I was looking for wedges and had it narrowed down to just these.

Thanks to the staff at THP! This is very much appreciated and they will be put to good use!

CP7211300.jpg
CP7211301.jpg

CP7211304.jpg
CP7211305.jpg

Very nice, Smallville!

Sweet! Congratulations smalls!

awesomeness...review them here! it will be interesting to see if they do well with a player with a positive perspective

Very Nice!!!

Very nice gesture on behalf of Josh/Morgan & of course Adams golf.

Niiiiice!

First the 4DX set, now this! I'm jealous! :D

nice to have friends in high places..... :D

Great job JB & GG :clapp:

4dx set? nice! :banana:

Smallville won a set of clubs in our charity raffle.

So glad you like these Smalls. You deserve them.

Sweet Wedges Smallie!! Another reason THP will remain the #1 golf forum on the net! it cares about its patrons.

I can't wait to hit them. (I cleaned them before I took pics! hehehe)

Awesome!

Awesome Smalls, that was very generous of JB, GG and Adams.

BTW, if you want to come out and try out those wedges we will be playing at Shirkeys tomorrow.

Do you ever get lefty stuff?

Rarely.

I practiced with these a couple of evenings ago. I really liked the 56° out of the sand, the 60° is going to take a little bit more work. To be fair, I mostly practiced sand shots, the 60 was basically used to hit them back to the sand. I also was using the Adams chipper during the same session so I was really playing Obama golf (spreading it all around, hehe). After that session and several others before that, I won't have a problem going at a pin guarded by sand though. Thanks again, these are really going to be treasured clubs.

So glad that you like them Smalls. You called it from the beginning that those were your favorite.

Back