Incredible Customer Service From Cleveland Golf

Papatortuga

Reaction score
Handicap
I am simply floored right now and had to share the good news and outstanding customer service I received today from Cleveland Golf (specifically Noelle). As a proud participant of The Shootout last August we were given a stand bag to go along with a full set of prerelease clubs. I've had 3 bags before and the one we received was by far the best bag I've ever owned. I absolutely love it and not just for the sentimental value, but also its looks, colors, and functionality. However, a few weeks ago I woke up and found the bag laying flat on the ground with the legs sticking out. Needless to say, I was crushed. I even created a thread asking around if there was anything I could do about it and the consensus was pretty much no. I was even more crushed.

Today, I was prepping my bag for a round at Terranea tomorrow (beautiful par 3 course up by LA). I was walking to my closet to grab one of my old bags, when it suddenly hit me. Maybe instead of retiring my favorite bag I could reach out to Cleveland and see if there was any way that I could fix it. I jumped on Twitter and sent Noelle a DM asking if there was any way I could fix the bag. I was expecting to hear no again or maybe by the slimmest of chances they could recommend a shop that could maybe help me out. Lo and behold, she responds asking for my address saying they were going to send me a new bag!!!! I couldn't believe it (I still can't even as I'm writing this). I personally hadn't experienced any issues with any of my equipment before luckily, but I am just amazed at the incredible gesture and the outstanding customer service. As if I needed another reason to be a Cleveland fan for life, this just sealed the deal. THANK YOU NOELLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am simply floored right now and had to share the good news and outstanding customer service I received today from Cleveland Golf (specifically Noelle). As a proud participant of The Shootout last August we were given a stand bag to go along with a full set of prerelease clubs. I've had 3 bags before and the one we received was by far the best bag I've ever owned. I absolutely love it and not just for the sentimental value, but also its looks, colors, and functionality. However, a few weeks ago I woke up and found the bag laying flat on the ground with the legs sticking out. Needless to say, I was crushed. I even created a thread asking around if there was anything I could do about it and the consensus was pretty much no. I was even more crushed.

Today, I was prepping my bag for a round at Terranea tomorrow (beautiful par 3 course up by LA). I was walking to my closet to grab one of my old bags, when it suddenly hit me. Maybe instead of retiring my favorite bag I could reach out to Cleveland and see if there was any way that I could fix it. I jumped on Twitter and sent Noelle a DM asking if there was any way I could fix the bag. I was expecting to hear no again or maybe by the slimmest of chances they could recommend a shop that could maybe help me out. Lo and behold, she responds asking for my address saying they were going to send me a new bag!!!! I couldn't believe it (I still can't even as I'm writing this). I personally hadn't experienced any issues with any of my equipment before luckily, but I am just amazed at the incredible gesture and the outstanding customer service. As if I needed another reason to be a Cleveland fan for life, this just sealed the deal. THANK YOU NOELLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE. IT.

So glad you are getting a new one too - awesome!

Noelle is a fantastic person and definitely a great representative of who and what Cleveland Golf is about

That is awesome news!!! Noelle is amazing when it comes to helping.

Noelle is a fantastic person and definitely a great representative of who and what Cleveland Golf is about

I couldn't agree with you more!! She's outstanding!!!

I LOVE these posts about great customer service in our golf game!

Back