Incredible Theragun G3 deal at Budget Golf

golfunfiltered

Johnny Unhappy Pro
Reaction score
Handicap
I have a muscle knot near my shoulder blade/upper neck area. If only it came with a "holder" to mount to a doorway or something? (y)
40 lbs pressure sounds like a lot? Is this dangerous?
I need to find a new chiro!!:unsure:

How does this one compare to the other device being tested on here?

Last edited:
That is a crazy low price.

Saw that and then wondered if the THP discount worked on top of it. If so, my god.. do they accept trade in lol

No trade ins, but second device might be warranted haha

Smokin' price on the G3!

I have a muscle knot near my shoulder blade/upper neck area. If only it came with a "holder" to mount to a doorway or something? (y)
The size and shape of the handle on the Theragun allows you to reach a lot of spots you might not think you'd be able to reach. Just about the only spot that's out of play for me is right in the middle of my back. Shoulders and neck, no problem.

40 lbs pressure sounds like a lot? Is this dangerous?
40 pounds is the MAX pressure you can use before the motor will start stalling. It would be a lot in some places, but for some stubborn spots it's nice to have the ability to use that much pressure. You can use any amount of pressure, from a light touch all the way up to 40 pounds.

How does this one compare to the other device being tested on here?
The Mini (the other device being tested) is smaller/more portable, quieter, comes with one attachment (the G3 includes 4 attachments), has 3 speeds (the G3 has 2), has a max of 20 pounds pressure vs the G3's 40 pounds. The Mini has a 12mm stroke length vs. the G3's 16mm stroke length. The G3's battery life is rated at 60 minutes, the Mini at 150 minutes.

Last edited:
How am I going to justify a second one now that I've bought the Mini last month? Why am I asking questions?

How am I going to justify a second one now that I've bought the Mini last month? Why am I asking questions?

I hear if you quit the trash range, you can justify the cost of this pretty quickly :)

I was chosen as a THP tester for the Mini, love it so much that I bought the Elite to complement it. They're both great - the Mini is more portable/easy to take along when you travel, and the Elite is useful to hit the few spots that are hard to reach with the Mini - or when I really need to bear down on a knot/cramp or whatever. No regrets, and I wouldn't want to be without either of them!

All of you are enablers.

I bought the mini last week. I don't even have it yet. Return?

I think I'll go the chiro route for now. I couldn't even shampoo my hair (head, lacking hair) in January. PT has me at the range again. (y)
I just don't think I can hold onto a device that's almost 3 lbs to hit my shoulders and neck like I need it to and not hurt my other parts holding it?
The mini sounds good, but I need more reach.

You guys stop. My wallet is begging you....

DAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!

Wow that is a heck of a deal

Bit the bullet and got one.....Sure hope it's as good as everyone suggests

I really didn't need to see this thread :banghead:

I’ll give some love to my Liv model, it for sure helped remove my kinked neck that was starting to lock up on me this morning. About 2 five min sessions on my shoulder and neck, I can move my neck way better. Pain is down from a 6 to a 3. Still can move though!

Spent some quality time with @JB's Theragun G3 at Hammock Beach during the UST Mamiya Distance Bash. He was aware of most of those times.

Just received the G3 - I love this thing. Immediate relief in some sore spots. Very happy with this purchase- thanks for posting this deal.

Back