Indianapolis - 2014 THP Invitational #3 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

and I love the fact people are literally coming from all over for this one. NV, WI, CO and soooo many more

It looks like team albatross will be well represented in Indy!

Excited to see some of my MC teammates and good friends for the first time!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Deposit received. I can't wait to meetup with fellow THPers again.

Fingers crossed. I made the wait list.

It would be a PM

Don't have one of those either. I am assuming that I am somewhere on the waiting list. Just amazed that as quick as I sent it, it was still not fast enough. Very impressed by the response levels.

It's okay, it was a long shot based on odds anyways. Maybe next year!

Don't have one of those either. I am assuming that I am somewhere on the waiting list. Just amazed that as quick as I sent it, it was still not fast enough. Very impressed by the response levels.

It was sent via email to most people. Check your spam folder.

2 THP Invitationals? Yes please. Going to Indianapolis!

Well, I did a late sign up but hopefully this will be my first THP event.

you will hear something back one way or another.

And JB has already indicated we are going to 36 people today and perhaps beyond

So have faith

so far i got:
lightningbolt 44
golf3rguy
coers
devrickus
jman
mikedean441
v.man
davidwinchell
jugger18
tpluff
darren k
playdough
canadan
gregdan
o'carroll
michigan slice
phillyV
Adam Hartzell
Sir Swingsalot
gcruz86
captaincaution
greggdrews
toad
robman7
icyshanks
amsmith61

thats 26. wheres the rest!!!

Mine was sent thru Yahoo and actually came thru as a response to my email, not immediately at the top of my inbox.

Looks like I'll be visting INDY! :)

I can't help but wonder: When are we going to get some real life Hawk?

so far i got:
lightningbolt 44
golf3rguy
coers
devrickus
jman
mikedean441
v.man
davidwinchell
jugger18
tpluff
darren k
playdough
canadan
gregdan
o'carroll
michigan slice
phillyV
Adam Hartzell
Sir Swingsalot
gcruz86
captaincaution
greggdrews
toad
robman7
icyshanks
amsmith61

thats 26. wheres the rest!!!

27 with you :)

If any of you are wondering, the restaurant has a gluten-free menu! http://www.bucadibeppo.com/media/18489676/13-buca-0059_menu_glutenfree_2013-03_press-final.pdf

Having a wheat allergy sure does suck!

Two of my children have gluten allergies. Therefore all four go gluten free to be fair. Very few restaurants cater to the gluten free lifestyle without charging an arm and a leg for it in my limited experience going out. Anyplace that would have a gluten free menu gets my vote.

Made it. Drafted email last night (sorry for extra info GG), was free at right time here at work, and having all things opened and ready on iphone actually worked.

Two of my children have gluten allergies. Therefore all four go gluten free to be fair. Very few restaurants cater to the gluten free lifestyle without charging an arm and a leg for it in my limited experience going out. Anyplace that would have a gluten free menu gets my vote.

I can tell you that GolferGal did send you an email. So check all of your folders.

Back