Indoor Setups: What’s Yours?

well courses here are not shut down until the 29th. My setup isn't indoors, but my outdoor setup is about to get ready.

yup. Just found out myself. Buddy of mine who ones a course texted me as soon as he got the official heads up. :rolleyes:

yeah that was key for me too. It’s actually super easy to move around as well if I need to relocate it to a different location. Did you get the ball tray with your order?

I did. I ended up cutting mine and putting them on both sides of the strip to use as ball holders no matter which way I rotate the mat. I'll take a picture of how it turned out

yeah that was key for me too. It’s actually super easy to move around as well if I need to relocate it to a different location. Did you get the ball tray with your order?
How heavy would you say it is? I am trying to possibly piece together something for my garage. Would be great now, but even in future off seasons. Issue is, the garage floor gets so wet in the winters. Would need to have something I can put away in the basement when not in use.

Matt just arrived. Will be setting up shortly

View attachment 8936549
When did you order? I ordered on my 5-star on April 4th and got notification to expect delivery on the 8th but it never showed yesterday nor has there been any updates to the tracking number since.

When did you order? I ordered on my 5-star on April 4th and got notification to expect delivery on the 8th but it never showed yesterday nor has there been any updates to the tracking number since.

I ordered on Saturday the 4th and it got in Today. They created a shipping label on Monday and itactually shipped on Tuesday.

How heavy would you say it is? I am trying to possibly piece together something for my garage. Would be great now, but even in future off seasons. Issue is, the garage floor gets so wet in the winters. Would need to have something I can put away in the basement when not in use.

easily moveable.10lbs max.it came rolled up and it laid flat immediately

0A0E3B85-F133-414D-9FE4-223CA2503F94.jpeg

I'm still waiting on my puttout mat to come so for now I'm using the puttout trainer on a throw rug. It's very obvious that I need work on my putting!

Got my puttout trainer yesterday. That thing is complicated. Agreed, just showing me that I need to work on my putting! Just using it in a carpeted room for now until my birdieball comes in

Got my puttout trainer yesterday. That thing is complicated. Agreed, just showing me that I need to work on my putting! Just using it in a carpeted room for now until my birdieball comes in

Always a struggle to land it the social media posts make it that much more frustrating. haha enjoy it.

All others with sweet setups - WOW You guys are killing it!

What's your ceiling height for those of you with indoor setups? My garage is vaulted, but I have a few beams that worry me.
The most popular ceiling height in the U.S. is 8 feet.

Received a big box. My COVID-19 setup is simple and inexpensive, but it will get me through.
IMG_7510.JPG

Birdie town putting mat. Cut Golf put this offer out on social media last week. This mat and two sleeves of cut balls for the cost of the mat direct from Birdietown. Super high quality at around a half inch thick and a rubber backing. I'm digging it!

Attachments

• 20200410_150446.jpg
    20200410_150446.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 18
Birdie town putting mat. Cut Golf put this offer out on social media last week. This mat and two sleeves of cut balls for the cost of the mat direct from Birdietown. Super high quality at around a half inch thick and a rubber backing. I'm digging it!

Looks like a good putting mat, enjoy!

After using my setup for a bit I have some slight changes before getting my projector.

1. I want to upgrade my mat to a Truestrike. My mat slides around while hitting which makes alignment difficult. Additionally, I can really feel impact in my wrists right now and want to avoid injury. There really isnt a lot of shock absorption with my current setup.

2. Sound insulation. I have some moving blankets that I want to drape on top of my cage and put more down on the floor. I need to dampen the echo.

3. I need to figure out a low tee solution. Probably buy some sort of short rubber tee. This may make fairway more inviting since my current mat feels like I'm hitting from a bare lie.

I really feel limited to irons and wedges based on the room I have. I have 10 ft ceilings but, i have a support beam that drops to about 8 ft which is right in the backswing and follow through. My 5 wood I can barely squeeze in, 3 wood I have to shift over, and driver I just dont have the space. Overall I like the setup i am able to have, but will keep this in mind when i next move.

Some double sided carpet tape can help with mat sliding, foam play mats underneath can help with shock. I use Birtees, https://birteegolf.com/

This arrived today to go with the putting mat

20200411_123626.jpg

After using my setup for a bit I have some slight changes before getting my projector.

1. I want to upgrade my mat to a Truestrike. My mat slides around while hitting which makes alignment difficult. Additionally, I can really feel impact in my wrists right now and want to avoid injury. There really isnt a lot of shock absorption with my current setup.

2. Sound insulation. I have some moving blankets that I want to drape on top of my cage and put more down on the floor. I need to dampen the echo.

3. I need to figure out a low tee solution. Probably buy some sort of short rubber tee. This may make fairway more inviting since my current mat feels like I'm hitting from a bare lie.

I really feel limited to irons and wedges based on the room I have. I have 10 ft ceilings but, i have a support beam that drops to about 8 ft which is right in the backswing and follow through. My 5 wood I can barely squeeze in, 3 wood I have to shift over, and driver I just dont have the space. Overall I like the setup i am able to have, but will keep this in mind when i next move.
Mark, have you tried the BirTee pro 8 tee system yet? I have been using them with my indoor sim and they have been a good option for me. I haven't broken any yet either but I also don't have your swing speed!

Which birdie ball did you go with?

Mark, have you tried the BirTee pro 8 tee system yet? I have been using them with my indoor sim and they have been a good option for me. I haven't broken any yet either but I also don't have your swing speed!

Nope, I've just been hitting everything off the mat.

Thank you, I just ordered one too.

Which birdie ball did you go with?

I went with a 4x14. When all was said and done, took advantage of a promo code as well as their upgrade deal and was able to save some good money.

Back