2020 Titleist Vokey Experience Participant
Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I really like my birdie balls putting mat. Has a great feel to it

B-Mc

Reaction score
Handicap
Sorry... I missed "putting" in SouthernShred's comment. I was interested in which hitting mat everyone is using. I'm thinking about a 5Star Gorilla mat.

choppstixxx

AK Look-a-like
Reaction score
Handicap
NA

Really been enjoying my new indoor setup, the mat I bought off eBay is awesome quality and gives you the feedback you need/doesn't mark your clubs. You can stick a tee in it as well, only thing is I might put some foam padding under it to soften the blow on bad downward strikes since I am on concrete. The Rukket net is amazing too, at the distance you see there is full coverage even on really bad shots. I have been battling heel/hosel shanks and the net has caught all my misses perfectly. Probably going to buy a budget launch monitor to give me some simple data, will help as I practice more etc.

Tevenor

Honored to be the 1st member of the Grandmama!
Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap

Really been enjoying my new indoor setup, the mat I bought off eBay is awesome quality and gives you the feedback you need/doesn't mark your clubs. You can stick a tee in it as well, only thing is I might put some foam padding under it to soften the blow on bad downward strikes since I am on concrete. The Rukket net is amazing too, at the distance you see there is full coverage even on really bad shots. I have been battling heel/hosel shanks and the net has caught all my misses perfectly. Probably going to buy a budget launch monitor to give me some simple data, will help as I practice more etc.
Very cool. Nice that you are getting back into the swing of things.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in