Indoor Setups: What’s Yours?

1 Cup and a carpet. Works pretty good.

Looks like I ordered my mat and net just in time, courses here will be closing after tomorrow.
Which Net did you go for? I have been looking at Net Return and Rukket.

I have a Skytrak with a FiberBuilt mat and hit into a net return pro. I use a laptop with a TV off to the side for the display. I have all kinds of buddies asking about playing if we go full lockdown.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now this is a beast of a mat....

7BA69AEF-8B52-41E4-A87D-FA3EF14E784D.jpeg

14BE3B9B-3CD6-43A0-839E-EE8D67E55E57.jpeg

How is the movement on a strike?
Rock solid.

Net Return net arrives today, so I’m hoping to really get after it and put the mat through it’s paces tonight.

Rock solid.

Net Return net arrives today, so I’m hoping to really get after it and put the mat through it’s paces tonight.
Awesome. I had my eyes on that mat a while back and I wonder if it would help with the wrist or elbow. I’ll be following!

Awesome. I had my eyes on that mat a while back and I wonder if it would help with the wrist or elbow. I’ll be following!
That’s the big reason I ponied you for it, it’s got the best reviews and the tech behind (or under, rather) the strike section sets it apart in the body wear and tear category.

That’s the big reason I ponied you for it, it’s got the best reviews and the tech behind (or under, rather) the strike section sets it apart in the body wear and tear category.
Yeah. It could be an easy addition to the studio if it works well. I’m mildly excited but I know I have to wait for this whole mess to be behind us before I could buy it.

We have those at our local range.

They are by far the best for wear and tear (on your body and how they last themselves). You can also replace the ‘true strike’ bit easily if it does wear.

They never slip. They weigh a ton.

They give good feedback on strikes too, you can tell if you catch one heavy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Rock solid.

Are you going to review it? When my hitting mat finally wears out this could be a good contender. Easy on the body sounds good to me

Just got notification that my mats will be delivered on Thursday which is perfect for some of the better weahter to arrive.

I’ve never had an indoor setup or really any setup at home but that has changed this year. After seeing these I’m taking steps to get some practice stuff here at the house. I just ordered a Big Moss Competitor V2 putting mat and it comes with a chipping pad also. I also plan to pick up a net and a hitting mat later this year to put out on my back deck. I’m really missing golf right now.

I’ve got this sitting in my eBay cart. Waiting to pull the trigger

EE7578DE-37B3-4DB6-83DB-6983AB25EA4C.png

Last edited:
That True Strike mat looks legit.............

Im. In. Heaven.

A0B5F15A-166E-4ABB-99D1-9750327A6923.jpeg

I have a lousy putting mat in the basement and a RUKKET Hack Net in the garage with a mat that I got from my former club. Can take full swings with any club in the garage. Usually set-it up when the weather breaks and put it in the basement for the winter, where I can't take full swings but can chip, pitch etc.

Screw you guys. Now a want a setup in my garage.

Screw you guys. Now a want a setup in my garage.
I’m giddy.

Not only can I practice now. But, for the first time in my writing career I won’t have to camp out on a hole at a course to get data!

I’m giddy.
Not only can I practice now. But, for the first time in my writing career I won’t have to camp out on a hole at a course to get data!

That makes life a lot easier I'm sure. I'm expecting hordes of data now, ha-ha.

We cleared out of the garage for the boys to give them some extra room during the lockdown. I might as well take it over with a net.

Back