Indoor Setups: What’s Yours?

I joined the indoor setup insanity today finally. Got the 5 star 4x5 mat and 7x7 net. Glad I went with that size as the room is only 10’ wide. The mat is really nice and thick. I was a little nervous hitting balls in the house but it’s doing well so far.

018FA62C-EEC9-47FD-9722-E6E65E7DAD22.jpeg

I joined the indoor setup insanity today finally. Got the 5 star 4x5 mat and 7x7 net. Glad I went with that size as the room is only 10’ wide. The mat is really nice and thick. I was a little nervous hitting balls in the house but it’s doing well so far.

View attachment 8937911
Ballsy with those wine bottles over there. Nice setup. Loving my 5 star mat that came a couple days ago. I'm set up outside though. Low ceilings:(

Screen needs tightened up but we have wore this thing out now for 5 months. CA9CF231-E830-4886-8EC5-B5CA90EB1965.jpegEC43B085-1DB8-4882-ADB8-CD091EEA1419.jpeg

Ballsy with those wine bottles over there. Nice setup. Loving my 5 star mat that came a couple days ago. I'm set up outside though. Low ceilings:(
Had some friends tell me the same thing. I moved it a little closer just in case haha.

I just finished building a net in the backyard, it’s 10x10 and I was lucky enough to have some paver sections already in the yard when we moved in last year so I dropped my mat on top of one section.

I wonder if smart balls could replace launch monitors in home set ups one day. 🤔//Endrandomthought

d210c3df699ef0d1b1c9764c1b7b43ed.jpg

This thing has been a saviour during our 2 week quarantine and 3 weeks of self isolation.

Got my putt out today. Holy moly is it harder than you would think. Hitting what I think are perfect outta and can’t get them to stick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my putt out today. Holy moly is it harder than you would think. Hitting what I think are perfect outta and can’t get them to stick.

I saw the puttout Instagram showed a guy perfectly hitting and making the 6 straight putts doing the ladder drill..

Fun isn’t it. More challenging than I expected.

I saw the puttout Instagram showed a guy perfectly hitting and making the 6 straight putts doing the ladder drill..

After my experience I don’t believe anyone could make 6 straight from a foot.

d210c3df699ef0d1b1c9764c1b7b43ed.jpg

This thing has been a saviour during our 2 week quarantine and 3 weeks of self isolation.
How you liking the FSX2020? I'm probably going to stick with JNPG till its done in August then decide the FSX or Tretee's game that he's developing (really shows promise).

I spent the weekend moving some things around in my garage, and I might actually have enough space to hit balls in there with little to no issues.

How you liking the FSX2020? I'm probably going to stick with JNPG till its done in August then decide the FSX or Tretee's game that he's developing (really shows promise).

The graphics are not as good as JNPG but improved over 2018. The improvement part is where it shines. Netplay works well but I might look into SGT when it’s complete. Might add an HMT also. Undecided.

Work in progress. So far have hit some 9 irons and a Halo hybrid.

0689C844-A0CE-489F-92D7-579C12627E8A.jpeg

Here is my home setup at the moment out in the sun while on lockdown. Do not like the mat , can hit off my artificial turf , but dont want to tear it up, got my sc300 set up which having used it for a week now every day, its surprisingly accurate , next purchase is a new mat ,
20200424_121608.jpg

Gonna join the at home quarantine practicing crew, recently bought a new house and have the garage space to utilize a net/mat setup. I found a seller on eBay selling pretty much an identical CCE mat for like half as much, bought a 3'x5' version for $130. I am gonna buy a 8'x7' net, was thinking of this one. Should work nicely in my garage and allow me to hit balls whenever I want for just about $250 spent.

Gonna join the at home quarantine practicing crew, recently bought a new house and have the garage space to utilize a net/mat setup. I found a seller on eBay selling pretty much an identical CCE mat for like half as much, bought a 3'x5' version for $130. I am gonna buy a 8'x7' net, was thinking of this one. Should work nicely in my garage and allow me to hit balls whenever I want for just about $250 spent.

I have that net, but only just bought it, haven't hit any real golf balls into it yet, only the foam practice ones.

My garage is an absolute mess right now but here is a poc of my setup. I don't remember the brand of the net. Bot it's a 10×10 net set about 4' away from the wall. The mat is home built and built up to the height of the optishot 2. Basically 5/8" plywood with a 1/2" thick workout mat under it, covered with a 4x5 golf mat I found on amazon. It works really well, but after a year, the net is showing signs of wear, and a hole has developed right where shots made with my 60* wedge makes contact. I have a Carl's 9×9 impact screen on the way to replace the net. And I already have a projector that I'll be mounting to the ceiling. The area between the mat and the net is also yoga mat covered in some outdoor mats I bought at Lowes for $20/each. It makes an 8'x8' putting area, and I use the Puttout cup for putting.Screenshot_20200514-103210_Gallery.jpg
The dimensions of the garage bay is 18' long, 10' wide and 9' tall.

View attachment 8937911

Total shank city into those wine bottles :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

My simulator in the garage:

Skytrak and a puttout green.

Really enjoy them both!

Attachments

• putting green.jpeg
    putting green.jpeg
    89.4 KB · Views: 17
  • Simulator.jpeg
    Simulator.jpeg
    67.9 KB · Views: 18