Indoor Setups: What’s Yours?

I really like my birdie balls putting mat. Has a great feel to it

Sorry... I missed "putting" in SouthernShred's comment. I was interested in which hitting mat everyone is using. I'm thinking about a 5Star Gorilla mat.

ZvTFXcBl.jpg

Really been enjoying my new indoor setup, the mat I bought off eBay is awesome quality and gives you the feedback you need/doesn't mark your clubs. You can stick a tee in it as well, only thing is I might put some foam padding under it to soften the blow on bad downward strikes since I am on concrete. The Rukket net is amazing too, at the distance you see there is full coverage even on really bad shots. I have been battling heel/hosel shanks and the net has caught all my misses perfectly. Probably going to buy a budget launch monitor to give me some simple data, will help as I practice more etc.

ZvTFXcBl.jpg

Really been enjoying my new indoor setup, the mat I bought off eBay is awesome quality and gives you the feedback you need/doesn't mark your clubs. You can stick a tee in it as well, only thing is I might put some foam padding under it to soften the blow on bad downward strikes since I am on concrete. The Rukket net is amazing too, at the distance you see there is full coverage even on really bad shots. I have been battling heel/hosel shanks and the net has caught all my misses perfectly. Probably going to buy a budget launch monitor to give me some simple data, will help as I practice more etc.

Very cool. Nice that you are getting back into the swing of things.

Back