Inside Look - Wilson Staff Triton Interview with Tim Clarke

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
For the last few months, golfers have had the opportunity to enjoy a TV show called Driver vs Driver featuring Wilson Staff. The reality show featured regular people from outside of the golf industry making their pitch to have their design be the next created featuring the iconic Wilson Staff shield.

THP caught up with the President of Wilson Golf, Tim Clarke, to ask him about his thoughts on the idea of doing reality TV, what the expectations are and where the company goes from here. Fascinating and fun look at the decisions and goals of the brand from the man in charge in his open and honest discussion.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/wilson-staff-triton-driver-interview-with-tim-clarke/

FANTASTIC interview. Nicely done JB. Tim sounds very proud of the moves they have made in the European market. Good listen

• Admin
FANTASTIC interview. Nicely done JB. Tim sounds very proud of the moves they have made in the European market. Good listen

Thanks Obedt. As always, Tim Clarke was an open book and really answered some fun questions.

That was a really great interview really enjoyed that. I liked hearing about that Tahoe event and what he was looking for and why. While watching the show I thought that is where Triton gained some major ground.

There's a lot of pride with this driver.

• Admin
That was a really great interview really enjoyed that.

Thanks so much. Tim Clarke makes the interviewing part rather easy.

Outstanding, thorough and very honest information from Tim. Great listen!

Love that enthusiasm and pride. Great to see Wilson knock it completely out of the park. The idea, the delivery, and especially the final product. Just fantastic!

• Admin
Love that enthusiasm and pride. Great to see Wilson knock it completely out of the park. The idea, the delivery, and especially the final product. Just fantastic!

Tim definitely is enthusiastic and more importantly, just completely open about their journey and what the future holds.

Great interview, really enjoyed the little bits of behind the scenes, especially from the testers at Tahoe.

Enjoyed the interview. I hope the buzz from the Triton continues for W/S. I really do think it has the potential to be a "game changer" for W/S in establishing a stronger foothold in the premium driver market.

Listened on my way into work today, well done JB. Love listening to the Prez talk golf and how excited he gets.

Love the honesty and openness that Tim Clarke provides. This was fun to watch and very informative.

Great interview and really enjoyed listing to Tim in both the video and at Staffproto! Can't wait for it to arrive and give it a swing! Also loved the red stand bag between you guys! Wish I had picked that color now that I see it instead of the one I picked.

Just finished watching this. Really like how straight forward Tim is talking about the show and the history of products over the years. I remember that 50/50 golf ball, heck I just finished up 6 doz of Wilson Staff Zip balls last spring. I really enjoy the talk surrounding this club and how it kind of pulled in to the lead vs the other 2 options.

Fantastic interview. Love what Wilson had been doing the past couple years.
Haven't gotten to hit the Triton yet, but can't excited to give it some swings.

Glad you guys enjoyed it.

Listened on my way into work today, well done JB. Love listening to the Prez talk golf and how excited he gets.

He really is excited and it really is infectious.

Back