Inspiration and Positivity

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This video is something we shared on Instagram and if you swipe through and watch both, you see something pretty special from a teacher and a young student.

That is teaching the proper way!!!!

Enjoyed watching that.

That is fantastic. What a great coach

I'm pumped. Going to pull out the Bryson 70TX flex shaft today after seeing this!

Great video, he definitely is a great coach and does it the right way motivating his student.

Thanks for sharing. At that age fun and encouragement should be the focus for teaching the skills to play the game. When you have this positive influence you will see kids flourish. Good on this coach!

That’s awesome

Great stuff. Love seeing kids get that kind of taught like that.

That was great. Love the energy and positivity.

This is what will attract and retain the next generation of golfers. Making it fun, giving positive reinforcement, and making sure they learn early that golf isn't about hitting every shot perfect, it's about hitting your next shot better.

That is really awesome. We could all use a bit of that these days.

Saw that this morning on Instagram. Loved it! Wish JB would cheer me on like that.

Great video!!! Making lessons & the hardships of golf fun!!!

That's beautiful! I'd love to see the look of joy on that young man's face.

I enjoyed seeing that this morning. Great positivity.

That's cool. After a long day of work, I wish I had more of that attitude with my kids helping them with their school work.

He is a fantastic teacher! What a great person to have that energy and patience with a little one!

So good... thanks for sharing.

very very cool, thanks for sharing!

Very nice thanks sharing

Back