JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Sligo Wear will be here to answer any questions that you guys or gals may have. They will also be posting news about the brand. As all of you know, we think this company is one of the best out there and run by some of the nicest people in the world.

Sligo

Sligo

Hey everyone. The new collection should be hitting stores and fairwaystyles.com the first/second week of March so if anyone has questions regarding the brand, clothes or anything else related please feel free to fire away. Thanks!

Shawn

• Admin
Great to have you here.

Welcome to THP Sligo!

Welcome to THP Sligo!

we saw Brian Gay at the Transitions tournament this past weekend decked out in his Sligo gear. he was lookin sharp!

I think that was Ben Crane RS.

You might be right RS.

you are right RS Brian Gay was there too and he looked great!!

Ben Crane was there also and he was looking very sharp as well. I loved the colors. You can see his outfit in the Golf on Tour section where we have our transitions pictures.

wow, my memory served me correctly for once...weeeird!
yeah, those Sligo guys really stand out. SHARP SHARP SHARP!

I just got off the phone with the gang from Sligo for an interview/profile that we will be posting later this week and all I can say is these guys are great! They had me laughing so much I kept forgetting my questions. They are a great group of guys who really care so much about what they do, their product, and fashion in general. I have to say it was such a pleasure to speak with them. Thanks again guys!!!!

The guys truly are great and we are honored that they are a part of THP.

Back