ANNOUNCEMENT Introducing 2020 TEEm Tour Edge

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Last week we held signups for TEEm Tour Edge. What is it? You get to be the reviewer where 3-4 times a year, you will receive a box from THP and Tour Edge with equipment and the job of the TEEm is to put it to the test and write detailed and honest reviews in the appropriate threads on the forum for a period lasting until the next box shows up.

Of course the equipment as a TEEm member is yours to keep.

Today we get to announce the foursome that makes up the TEEm and join me in congratulating.

@ULEWZ
@Long Shot
@Gman79
@erock9174

If you are on the list, please send me a PM with this info.

Your Full Name
Your Shipping Address
Current loft of driver
Current shaft weight and flex

If you are not on the list, never fear, more awesome stuff is right around the corner.

Congrats guys, hard to explain how disappointed I am not to be on the TEEm, but looking forward to seeing what you get, and reading some reviews.

Great job getting picked, look forward to your reviews

Congrats guys - Nice Group here.

Congrats, looking forward to your thoughts on the items!

Congrats guys, can't wait to see the unboxing and reviews this year!!

Congrats

Congrats guys! First shipment will be a fun one! And I'm sure the rest of them will be as well! Enjoy, can't wait to hear how TEE performs for you guys!

Congrats guys!! Can't wait to see the reviews come in!!

Congrats fellas!

Congrats!

Congrats. Looking forward to all the reviews

Congrats you guys!!! What a fun and exciting opportunity y'all are going to have.

Congrats guys!! I'm looking forward to seeing what y'all get to review and what you guys have to say about their products!

Congrats! Cant wait to see what you guys get!

Congrats fellas. You will enjoy it. Look forward to your thoughts

Congrats gentlemen. I am excited to hear what you all think about their gear. I really enjoyed testing it last year. The exotic hybrid was a really cool club.

Congrats! Bummed to miss out on the TEEm but will definitely live vicariously through you guys!

Congrats!

Last week we held signups for TEEm Tour Edge. What is it? You get to be the reviewer where 3-4 times a year, you will receive a box from THP and Tour Edge with equipment and the job of the TEEm is to put it to the test and write detailed and honest reviews in the appropriate threads on the forum for a period lasting until the next box shows up.

Of course the equipment as a TEEm member is yours to keep.

Today we get to announce the foursome that makes up the TEEm and join me in congratulating.

@ULEWZ
@Long Shot
@Gman79
@erock9174

If you are on the list, please send me a PM with this info.

Your Full Name
Your Shipping Address
Current loft of driver
Current shaft weight and flex

If you are not on the list, never fear, more awesome stuff is right around the corner.
Congrats guys! Have fun with it!

So awesome! Tour Edge makes great equipment!

Enjoy guys and congrats

Congrats to the TEEm members. Looking forward to your reviews of the equipment you receive for testing.

Back