ANNOUNCEMENT Introducing 2020 TEEm Tour Edge

Because it is from months ago and the lucky team members have already reviewed multiple clubs?
JB
Think we’re done for the season or maybe one last Q4 surprise up their sleeve ?

JB
Think we’re done for the season or maybe one last Q4 surprise up their sleeve ?
Genuinely not sure. Discussing it with them next week. I think it’s been a unique year with some doing a great job and others not around as much, which has been discussed via PM

Genuinely not sure. Discussing it with them next week. I think it’s been a unique year with some doing a great job and others not around as much, which has been discussed via PM

Fair enough. Unique year for sure. I was bummed that the place I rent Trackman time on a few times a year to pull data on clubs I test closed when COVID hit. They recently opened but only to private parties and sim leagues.

Fair enough. Unique year for sure. I was bummed that the place I rent Trackman time on a few times a year to pull data on clubs I test closed when COVID hit. They recently opened but only to private parties and sim leagues.
You have done fine. Everybody is different and we are hopeful people enjoy it as much as we do

You have done fine. Everybody is different and we are hopeful people enjoy it as much as we do
Good to know..speaking of that I just posted my end of season results with the EXS220 driver. Pretty solid results I must say.
Out of the 3 test clubs this one by far fit me the best.

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
Enjoy the surprise package gentlemen.

Oh really !!!

Back