ANNOUNCEMENT Introducing 2020 TEEm Tour Edge

Congrats to the group!! Looking forward to the reviews you all post up once you put gear through it's paces. ??

Congrats guys, looking forward to hearing your thoughts on Tour Edge equipment!

Congrats Guys!!! Look forward to your thoughts on these clubs.

Congrats to TEEm Tour Edge! Looking forward to see what you get to review and how it plays for you!

Congrats! Look forward to hearing all your thoughts!

Congrats guys! Going to be a long and fun follow!

Congratulations, guys! I'm looking forward to reading your reviews.

Awesome! Congrats guys!!

congrats fellas!!!

Can't Thank @JB enough for choosing me to be a part of the TEEm Tour Edge. I stand by my commitment to raise awareness about a company that I had little interaction and knowledge about before the PGA Show which excited me about their products. The technology and excitement created about their products at PGA Show was awesome including the Woods/hybrids 220 line and the Wingman putters that were launched recently. I cannot wait to share this experience with the forum.

Once again thanks and look forward to getting questions to write about these great products!

Congratulations to my other TEEm members as well - sounds like a great team they put together!
@ULEWZ
@Long Shot
@erock9174

Last edited:
Congrats to all of you. I've never really considered Tour Edge before so I'll be paying attention to the reviews!

Congrats guys !

Congrats guys! Can't wait to see what you think of first piece of equipment!

Can't Thank @JB enough for choosing me to be a part of the TEEm Tour Edge. I stand by my commitment to raise awareness about a company that I had little interaction and knowledge about before the PGA Show which excited me about their products. The technology and excitement created about their products at PGA Show was awesome including the Woods/hybrids 220 line and the Wingman putters that were launched recently. I cannot wait to share this experience with the forum.

Once again thanks and look forward to getting questions to write about these great products!

Congratulations to my other TEEm members as well - sounds like a great team they put together!
@ULEWZ
@Long Shot
@erock9174

Keep in mind, they are looking for honest feedback on the products and not the excitement of new equipment. Not saying that's what your plan is, but good or bad they want it.

That's why I not only shared my thoughts on them, but I also filmed other randoms and/or playing partners as well. I wouldn't tell them what or how just I needed content on a piece of equipment and then handed them the club without knowing what it was essentially. I actually enjoyed that the most and had a lot of fun with it.

nice! Will be interested to see what equipment is tested throughout the year.

Go Exotic Congrats

Congrats guys. Looking forward to the reviews!

Congrats guys!!

Back