ANNOUNCEMENT Introducing 2020 TEEm Tour Edge

Congratulations guys!

Very diverse player abilities.

Long Shot, 3.8 HC
Erock9174, 8.3 HC
Gman79, 18 HC
ULEWZ, 27 HC

I am very interested in the different perspectives. :cool:
I think if I get more distance off the tee with accuracy mine drops...

Looking forward to your thoughts, gents. Congrats!

Very diverse player abilities.

Long Shot, 3.8 HC
Erock9174, 8.3 HC
Gman79, 18 HC
ULEWZ, 27 HC

I am very interested in the different perspectives. :cool:
This is a great group that should cover most of us. I can't wait to read the reviews

Still no word from @Long Shot bit hopefully we hear from him today so we can start shipping new gear.

Congrats!!!

Congrats to you all, and buckle up, we have got some work to do!

New review thread for the driver will be up soon as I’ll have that one in hand as well. Looking forward to seeing this group bring the pain....er.....feedback!

Congrats guys!

Congratulations TEEm members!

Well if you don't hear from him soon, I could change my name ......... or just sub in for him.

Any word?

Tour Edge will be at the Chicago Golf Show this weekend. Will definetly be trying out there clubs there!

Have fun boys.

Congrats to the TEEm members. Look forward to hearing about the equipment you receive. (y)

Congrats! looking forward to the feedback

Congratulations guys!

Wow!! This is Awesome, well needed news on what was one of those days. I am usually on the forum all day, and it figured the one day I am not I get selected for this!!! Can’t wait to test and provide some awesome honest feedback!!

I think if I get more distance off the tee with accuracy mine drops...
I am a fan of the exotics line from some years ago. I thought their fairways were among the best and hottest of their time. Excited to see them rolling some new stuff out!
Extra excited because there is nothing in my bag right now other than my putter thst I am married too, like I tell my teams at the beginning of the season no ones spot is secure and your starting spot will be based totally On results.

Congrats guys! Looking forward to your thoughts on the new equipment.

I am a fan of the exotics line from some years ago. I thought their fairways were among the best and hottest of their time. Excited to see them rolling some new stuff out!
Extra excited because there is nothing in my bag right now other than my putter thst I am married too, like I tell my teams at the beginning of the season no ones spot is secure and your starting spot will be based totally On results.

So happy you quoted my post! That means orders should be on their way!

Awesome that you are on the team and look forward to insights.

So happy you quoted my post! That means orders should be on their way!

Awesome that you are on the team and look forward to insights.
Thank you and congrats to my fellow TEEMates!!

Back